Working Holiday, Anyone?

Thanks tomo, I imagined that's what happened. I'm not into ratting. I've been out once or twice with my brother, his mates are into it so I'm not totally clueless. They used a stihl saw with a hose attached to the exhaust to smoke them out. It was frantic but a good day out. The smell put me off though, it was a chicken farm and the stench, ha.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, I think it's a bad thing when they needed to get guys from New Zealand to deal with the rats. You'd think there would be British pest controllers up to the task.

16,000 bunnies thats going to be more than a wee jolly or a nights lamping...........cage traps, longnets, ferrets by the score, insured and responsible manpower, rimfires, shotguns, box traps, portac

It wasn't like they stuck down a few bait boxes. There was a big ariel bait dropping and monitoring programme.

I read the study report and tomo the helis were used only for access purposes, I remember when this was on the news and am sure at the time it was being looked at but was ruled out, it does make me wonder though what rspb get up to as not so long ago in a sacs news letter they were funding a poison campaign for feral cats on a brittish island in the pacific ocean.

how do you target a feral cat only with poison?

@perthshirekeeper. no am not from blairgowrie.

I read the study report and tomo the helis were used only for access purposes, I remember when this was on the news and am sure at the time it was being looked at but was ruled out, it does make me wonder though what rspb get up to as not so long ago in a sacs news letter they were funding a poison campaign for feral cats on a brittish island in the pacific ocean.

So why did you write this shite if you hadn't a clue what you were talking about?

i don't think you realise how big the rat task was, I for one don't know many pesties with helicopter tickets and am sure when you are releasing poison from air to ground experience is key.

So why did you write this shite if you hadn't a clue what you were talking about?

i don't think you realise how big the rat task was, I for one don't know many pesties with helicopter tickets and am sure when you are releasing poison from air to ground experience is key.

hahahaha I had to go back and read up its many years since the f***ing thing started