A couple of hours out ferreting.

A couple of hours out ferreting the other day, worked one earth, bolted 8 caught 5. Our lad couldn't stop laughing :haha: watching his old dad diving about after rabbits. :blink: :clapping:

first time with stop nets and long net for many years. :signthankspin: Thanks Molecatcher for supplying nets.

Think we will be having a lot of fun this season. "All going well" :D

post-8434-1189169617.jpg post-8434-1189169607.jpg

regards

nita and paul

and from the lad who found it great fun........... :bye:

Giving me itchy feet.............and sore eyes, get your pics bigger :laugh:

MOLL.

sorry can't get them any bigger on thl as they wont upload for us, you can always go to our web page, loads pics on there.....http://www.nitapaul.piczo.com

we will also be putting more pics up at later date when we get going properly.

regards

nita and paul

Well done! Cant wait il the covers down on my permission :D

we know the feeling, a lot of ours is realy overgrown, especialy as they've had nothing grazing all summer, we're just playing at it at the moment, on the earths that we just about do and then only because we brought the stop nets and long net otherwise think still have problems....

regards

nita and paul

I will be starting shortly, I have got a couple of young hobs to try out this season, Nice scenery there Paul :thumbs:

yeh its a great place to be and nice to work and walk the dogs on.. have been ferreting this piece of ground for over 10 years now. good luck with your young hobs. we took our hob out this time(first time out) and he loved it, usualy only work the jills but though it would do him good to start working this year.