Ground Work Paying Off

So as some of you may have read I have been trying to bring my land along, its very overgrown. Well a few weeks back I opened up some canopy after a day of chain saw work with a mate. Have been doing a bit of feeding and had the game camera out.

This week I put my first high seat up, its about 40 yards back from this small opening I made with a game camera overlooking the opening , up until now I have only seen does, fawns and prickets

IMAG0013_zps4f976e05.jpg

• Like 2

Might be seeing him grassed then mate or do you have a management plan .

There's not so much of a plan mate, there are several small farms around the area, already quite a few people shoot this land but I dont think any of em put any land work into it, just go where they can and shoot anything about.

I think thats why I'm seeing a few about, going to places no one else is and opening up new clearings etc. If I see that beast about I would probally take him given the chance, only ever taken 1 deer (a fallow doe) before. Although theres also a pricket about I would take given the chance ... mainly looking for a bit of meat in the family freezer more than anything though :good: