Fanny

jasper65

Just a few later pic's of Fanny!! things have been a bit slow of late after she took a bad turn. with 3 - 3/4oz's off her she started to flick her food plus she had Nasal discharge! the discharge was clear but worth getting checked out, I fired in a Mute sample to the vets and another for a second opinion to Great western referrals which came back clear, the next stage was a crop swab taken by the vet which also came back clear, my first worry was Aspergillosis but the Vet finally reached a Diagnosis of "Sinusitis", she's now being treated with Marbocyl Antibiotic which she has been on for 4 days so Hopefully I will be back to getting her going again ASAP.

She's been a cracking sensible P/R Gos who has come on taking things like a pro in her stride, she also Hoods well which is unusual for a young trainee P/R Gos. I must admit Aspergillosis frightens the life out of me after loseing a couple of birds in the past to this nightmare of a desease, but I have faith in the vet so hopefully she'll make a full recovery. she's now back up a fair bit in weight to 2lb 9 and still feeds nicely off the fist but I can see her getting a little spooky at this weight if pushed....

Cheers

Jasper

post-251-1188921918_thumb.jpg

post-251-1188921941_thumb.jpg

Just a few later pic's of Fanny!! things have been a bit slow of late after she took a bad turn. with 3 - 3/4oz's off her she started to flick her food plus she had Nasal discharge! the discharge was clear but worth getting checked out, I fired in a Mute sample to the vets and another for a second opinion to Great western referrals which came back clear, the next stage was a crop swab taken by the vet which also came back clear, my first worry was Aspergillosis but the Vet finally reached a Diagnosis of "Sinusitis", she's now being treated with Marbocyl Antibiotic which she has been on for 4 days so Hopefully I will be back to getting her going again ASAP.

She's been a cracking sensible P/R Gos who has come on taking things like a pro in her stride, she also Hoods well which is unusual for a young trainee P/R Gos. I must admit Aspergillosis frightens the life out of me after loseing a couple of birds in the past to this nightmare of a desease, but I have faith in the vet so hopefully she'll make a full recovery. she's now back up a fair bit in weight to 2lb 9 and still feeds nicely off the fist but I can see her getting a little spooky at this weight if pushed....

Cheers

Jasper

looking good anyhow tony best of luck with her,im sure shel come on a treat!

Cheers all for the replies!! Just a few more days of Antibiotics and 'll get her on a probiotic to help get her Imune system back up :thumbs:. Aspergillosis frightens the life out of me as I have lost two Gos's in the past this desease, the Nasal discharge and congested breathing are all symptoms which set my alarm bells ringing!, but it could also be sysptoms of other Infection less critical, this time I'll have faith in the vets Diagnosis.

She's come out there Millet with all the right Atributes of a Finn x German, she has the nice temperament associated with Finn birds, she's not too big and if anything not tall just short and Pear shaped across the shoulders, she also seems to have retained the nice size feet near to Pure Finn size and last but not least she's a nice looking Gos with a nice shaped head, however good she is in the field and temperament wise she'll still be up for sale sometime around xmas or shortly after, I want a a large Finnish male off "Bertha" Bob Haddon Female for next season, I never got anything off her this year but in 2006 she produced 3 young includeing two Finn males one of which was sold to a lads mate off this site in wales and both topped close to the 2lb 8 mark, the other is still here as a future semen donor :thumbs:...

Give us a bell when you get 5 mins

Cheers

Jasper

Fanny's been soaked a few times since my last post chubs :whistling:, She's now nice and dry after spending most of yesterday afternoon perched on my post :angel:.

Seriousley though she has been treated with Antibiotics and now Sporanox which finished the end of this week, I'll then push forward and get her going, I tried her out the front for the first time and she was fine! she pulled well on the glove and stayed completely focused without getting too spooked!! I won't push her until her course of drugs has finished and then It Rock N Roll :whistling:.....

post-251-1189430243_thumb.jpg

post-251-1189430251_thumb.jpg