My New Pup

I could of sold this bitch twice now lol she is very calm but has a brilliant attitude , scared of nothing , it's a hard one , but that bitch of yours is second to non breeding and I'm sure the pups will be the bollox ,

Snoop ya fool when did I say you could breed that bitch ? And do t think for one second your putting razor over her ! Plonka

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my new bitch. pick up Monday. Romeo x belle. can't wait

took well to lead

Don't think you'll go wrong either way Robbie both bitches are as well bred as you can get !! my bitch Tigger Barney x Jim's Belle full sister to two Forley winners plus Rosie and Reddy ! both 5 ye

Posted Images

I could of sold this bitch twice now lol she is very calm but has a brilliant attitude , scared of nothing , it's a hard one , but that bitch of yours is second to non breeding and I'm sure the pups will be the bollox ,

Snoop ya fool when did I say you could breed that bitch ? And do t think for one second your putting razor over her ! Plonka

YOUR BITCH CARP IS BRED FROM THE 2ND LITTER OF BARNEY X BELLE SHE BE 5 YRS OLD IN JULY ,,SHE HAD 7 SISTERS IN THAT LITTER, ROSIE IS ONE OF THEM STILL UNBEATEN IN MATCHING AND 13 WINS THIS SEASON ,,VICS READY, RATED TO BE EVEN BETTER THAN ROSIE ON 6 RUN'S , UNBEATEN IN MATCHES AND 15 K REFUSED FOR HER VICS RUBY SHE GONE NOW FINISHED HER SELF RUNNING ON THE FENS, UNBEATEN UNTIL SHE PASSED KILLING 5 AND 6'S AND BEATING J.R ,GOOD BITCH 3 TO 2 ,, BARRY S BITCH FORLEY WINNER, B.J'S

RUBY ANOTHER MASTER PIECE, AND T.B, BITCH THE ONE ON YOUTUBE, AS YOU CAN SEE ONE OFF THE BEST LITTERS EVER TO BE BRED ,,,,,,,,,,, JIMS BELL 1ST LITTER TO BARNEY ,PRODUCED ,,JIMS RUBY THE BEST OF THE LOT AND FORLEY CUP WINNER, JIMS MOLLY SPEWERS WINNER ,BEATING J. L. AND L.G AND S.G.IN A 4 WAY MATCH FINAL ,MOLLY KILLING 3/3 TO WIN QUICK ,,,THIS LITTER WAS BRED AS THE HUNTING BAN CAME IN SO A LOT OF PUPS GOT PASSED ABOUT N RUINED ,,JIMS BELL X OSSIE 5 PUPS ,BULLDOZER FORLEY WINNER ,C.J. TUCCO,, TOP DOG UN MATCHED ,B.J. MOLLY THE BEST HES EVER HAD ,G.J BITCH KILLING 4'S AT 11 MONTHS OLD HIT BY CAR LOST A LEG KEPT FOR BREEDING, AND JIMS NELL, REGULAR 4 AND 5'S VERY GOOD BITCH ONLY HAD 1 MATCH WHERE SHE BROKE HER TOE 1ST RUN ,N STILL KILT 2 TO DRAW WITH HER TOE BROKE ,,HAD TO HAVE THE TOE REMOVED AFTER ,PROPER TOUGH BITCH ,,,,,,,,,,,,AS YOU CAN SEE BY THIS CARP,THERE AIN'T A BETTER BREED OFF DOG THAN THIS IN THE U,K RIGHT NOW ,,THERE JUST OUTSTANDING KILLERS ,,,,,ATB TO YOU AND R.M WHEN BREEDING HOPE YOU GET A MASTER PIECE EACH

Maybe This will help you make up your mind !! lol :toast:

• Like 1

Look, its a couple of lads thread about their pup s, not a dick measuring contest.

Best thing to do, ring the man himself ,Jim and ask him wiich one he would have a pup off?

???? No dick measuring contest here Miles mate two very very well bred bitches Roberto's dilemma is which one to keep ? he bred Belle after all !! but he really fancies one from my bitch for himself Dilemma solved he keep's both !!! because I would !!!!! :thumbs:

I could of sold this bitch twice now lol she is very calm but has a brilliant attitude , scared owhere under.g , it's a hard one , but that bitch of yours is second to non breeding and I'm sure the pups will be the bollox ,

I will put what ever I want over her.tit face..ring me tomorrow when you have took your hand of

You little cock.and lets se if snoopdog muts have still got a 100 percent record.and if you carry on

Showing off i will tell my mate that your pup is worth no where near the 2000 thousand quid the daft twat offered you.

hows the %100 record then snoppy lol

Me and my big mouth lol.

I should have waited till after today. Pmsl . Razor still intact. Bitch needs some experience

Round cover .she will learn.lol.had a good morning. Razor daughter did her job today.

Carp is your bitch as good ad toms belle? Not no breeding talk. Ime on about getting the job done. 4s and 5s

Craig there's no argument pal the debate is Robbies dilemma on whether to keep his pup out of Belle or to keep one out of my bitch, now Seeing as he bred Belle and Romeo i'm sure he'll make his own mind up in due course, as far as your question go's I doubt it, but i'd also add that many many good dog's and bitches have never left anything breeding wise and on the contrary there's many an average dog and bitch that have bred real Topper's such as say "Seagull" ! if it was as easy as just putting two great performance dog's together then we would all be walking around with champion's.....

• Like 1