Cleaning out?

somtimes i go 1 week with out cleaning them, if they havn't pissed or shit.

to be honest Visa never does anything ever. if however Tara has peed. then its dissinfectant and water. scrubbed with a yard brush. then i have one of those window wipper type thingies that pushes the water out the kennel.

the dogs are off the ground in in wodden box with 2 dovets uner them. if its cold i have a heater in there and a heat lamp. :) TOMO

Anyone ever thought of what all of those strong disinfectants are doing to thier dogs sence of smell? or how much is being absorbed through the dogs pads?

Just a thought :cry:

I was just thinking the same thing. My dog never shits or pisses in run she's great I change bedding once a week. and jayes fluid every other unless she has pissed or shit. It can't be good for their feet. :(

Guest bitsa lurcher
Anyone ever thought of what all of those strong disinfectants are doing to thier dogs sence of smell? or how much is being absorbed through the dogs pads?

Just a thought :cry:

I was just thinking the same thing. My dog never shits or pisses in run she's great I change bedding once a week. and jayes fluid every other unless she has pissed or shit. It can't be good for their feet. :(

rinse the runs out with clean water .......never had a problem with feet....... had parvo last year , then i started using virkon