What Do You Use To Clean Your Barrel?

Hello,

Ok I need to pick some fluid to help me clean my new shotguns barrels as I am starting to get some deposit build up. Now I have been using just a normal cleaning brush set to try and remove the deposits but a number of people have suggested that I should be using a cleaning fluid like Parker Hale's 009 or Youngs 303. Now I have also been told about using ATF fluid to do the same job as it is a lot cheaper and works as well. So the question is has anyone tried the ATF route and what do you guys use to help clean your guns barrels.

Lauben

Get some Phillips gun barrel cleaner spray, I use it on shotguns and rifles it is superb stuff and removes carbon, lead fowling, effortlessly, on rifles carbon and powder fouling is the enemy of accuracy, not copper unless very heavy, a pull through with a patch soaked in this stuff brings the bore up sparkling every 30 rounds or so, and is brilliant on shotguns with a dirty bore, try it you WILL like it :thumbs: