Just Got This Off Me Dad

There was one for sale in march 2010 this was the description (almost mint,it is very hard to say mint but this is as new it came with no certificate or box,but can be traced back by bsa
i took it in a deal tonight at the club for 150,i dont really collect but this has to be very desirable to a collector t says on the side
in laser etching (1959-1999 40th Anniversary Special Commemorative Edition)
check out the pics although they're not the best it looks far better in the flesh
so i'll take £150.00 posted rmsd 24 hr insured )

Edited by slave

Stig I fancy having a go at it but not confident ha

I`ll have a go at restoring anything -- put a thread up with photos i`m sure some of the shooting lads will guide you through it :thumbs:
might just do that stig thanks

Cancer's got a very nasty grip on my Dad right now and anything and everything he's ever given me is precious. Keep it in the family unless you're desperate.

Andy i know what you are going through my friend as i have lost more family members to this than i like. I agree with you on this matter and didn't want to press the "like" button as i don't like but agree.

Roger

• Like 2

Cancer's got a very nasty grip on my Dad right now and anything and everything he's ever given me is precious. Keep it in the family unless you're desperate.

I did press the like button but it was for all the things that are precious as you have said but i did not mean eny mallis by hitting the like button as iv just lost a family member to this disease thinking of you both atvbmac

• Like 2

With all these people saying that they agree with what i said does that mean that i am growing up and am sensible. Scary lol.

one sensible comment in your twilight years does not make you an adult my friend... stay immature like the rest of us, we like you that way :thumbs::whistling:

• Like 2