Nearly There

Is anyone out pike fishing, i can't wait to get out, going to try the lures first, with a bit of luck next week, then deadbait's should be out from november depending on the weather, i hope this winter will be a good one, plan on doing a lot more but said that last year and ended up not doing very much, going to start making new traces up, try and get as many done as i can so i don't have to make some up every now and then, check rod's reel's and respool with line, check braid, maybe cut 20ft off, just incase, so a busy weekend, i should be ready then if the weather cools a bit.Having a look at a few places today which i haven't fished before, i will be definately fishing one of them next month and maybe the other two will be ok with a bit of luck, so i'm really itching to get out, is anyone else getting ready and if so what are your plans. :thumbs:

Tried a new place yesterday, there's pike in there but i fished for carp and had a 10lb 8oz common, nothing special i know but i usually blank first time on a new water so it made a nice change, i will probably have a couple more week's at the carp, then pike fish it through the winter, i love the feeling you get when you start a new water and i have another two that i have never fished yet, so the winter hold's plenty of new idea's for me, i hope with a few fish, good luck to everyone who get's out there and be careful through the winter. :thumbs:

• Like 1

was on the mersey last nigth no luck on poppt up dead roch for us will be trying a less fished spot next time we had to clean the peg up befour we set up to fish

Nothing worse mate, i hate it when i see that type of thing, like you said you've got to find somewhere that they don't go, which is hard to find, good luck. :thumbs: