Shampoo

head & shoulders........

well its a first for me .......usually a wash down under warm shower......after working......but why not use some shampoo......was a lad on here selling shampoo.

Head and shoulders is the best, eliminates dandruff ,every dog owner should have some.I also use Grecian 2000 it hides the grey hairs to keep your best friend looking young.I have also tried Regain on myself and the dogs,with limited success on myself,but it does not seem to work on the dog,he still looks like a Mexican Hairless,if anybody can help me(or the dog)I will be eternally grateful,as lately people have been laughing at my dog and calling me baldy behind my back.

Edited by liamdelaney
  • Like 4

head & shoulders........

well its a first for me .......usually a wash down under warm shower......after working......but why not use some shampoo......was a lad on here selling shampoo.

Head and shoulders is the best, eliminates dandruff ,every dog owner should have some.I also use Grecian 2000 it hides the grey hairs to keep your best friend looking young.I have also tried Regain on myself and the dogs,with limited success on myself,but it does not seem to work on the dog,he still looks like a Mexican Hairless,if anybody can help me(or the dog)I will be eternally grateful,as lately people have been laughing at my dog and calling me baldy behind my back.

Hahahahahahaahahahhahahaahah :laugh::laugh::laugh: , on another note use ''Baby Shampoo'' its been tested on animals anyway, its what iv used when one have rolled in shite before the little dirty Fcuker :thumbs: