The drop in tuning kits do make a difference,think i have tryed them all lol.Thair is a difference between a SFS stage 2 tune.

My 97 is as accurate as my xtx tuned ultra.Never thought i would say that about a springer.5 yrs with a pcp,until a couple of months ago,when i got my 97.It twanged and kicked,was a little disapointed to say the least.It is hard to beleave this is the same gun.Dont need a pcp anymore.No more leaks and dive cylinder filling for me :thumbs:

snap I had the bottle to fill like but I just wanted to try something different so here we are

My 97k has a v mach kit fitted it has smoothed it out a bit but still has a kick iv never fired a sfs tuned rifle but hope to shoot si,s(zini) at the meet then ill may have mine tuned to atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You will love the feel of the sfs s2 97's mac

I thought my 97 was brilliant with vmach kit in.. then i fired a few sfs 97s ( s1 & s2) and a 98 and a spectre (95)

And wurzs 4Q ...and oh my days my 97 didnt even compare.

It felt like a dog log compared to the PROPERLY TUNED rifles i had been shooting!

• Like 1

Don't worry about the weight mate, the heavier a springer, the better it'll shoot. Chuck a sling on if youre gonna be lugging it about all day. My 4Q weighs 14lbs with a scope on, and I can mooch about all day with it. And I've got proper noodle arms!