Feo Coming For Tea!!!

Hello All,

Well I have just had the call form the FEO to arrange my visit and chat, for this Wednesday. So fingers crossed he will like what he sees with the safe and be happy that I pass muster :blink:

As this is my first time at this I'm not 100% sure what the FEO actually does so any heads up would be good too?

I'll let you know how I get on.

Lauben

Thanks guys,

Not sure I'm off to the best start to be honest.

I had a phone call from the FEO saying he was sat outside my house and was ready to do my assessment. I had to say sorry but now was not the best time for me as I was working from home and had a number of meeting I needed to call into. He then said well that's not very good given we arrange for 1400h today :icon_eek: I had to politely say no we had arranged for 0900h on Wednesday :whistling:

Oh dear,

Lauben

oops. i think i'd have made the time!

See what happens next i guess.

On my variation my FLO appologised for arriving late as he went next door to see them too and put the paperwork in a different order by accident.

Then my dog tried to take a small but not too insignificant chunk out of him.

Luckily dog didn't get that close then settled and wanted to play so it all worked out.

Yours probably will too

Errr the appointment was made Wednesday at 0900h not Tuesday at 1400h! It was the FEO that had made a mistake not me delswal. I did offer to make time but said I would need 30 min to sort out a meeting that was also booked for 1400h.

Anyway we will have to see what tomorrow brings, hopefully it wont be a problem and I will get my SGC.

Lauben

• Like 1

You'll be fine mate, he was probably just in the area and tried to save another journey, when I had mine I mentioned a mate that had applied a week or so after me and my FEO said "do you think he'll be in? I might aswell see him while I'm in the area" so could have just been trying his luck lol ;)

if you cannot be trusted to keep a simple thing like an arranged appointment ........maybe he might think your not trusted to keep firearms :bye:

Don't talk b@llocks, it wasn't the OP that made the mistake and even if it was I'm sure time keeping isn't in the home office guidelines on issueing a SGC

• Like 1
Afternoon All,
Well the FEO came round and he actually apologised for the mix up and said it was all down to him mixing up the appointments. He then went on to look over the house and we had our little chat I offer him a brew and he said no thanks and even turned down a biscuit!!!! :shok: He then went and had a look at my safe and was very complementary about my choice of safe and was happy with it's placement.
So all looks good, I do have to either change my front door or fix another BSi approved Yale lock as currently I only a full mortise lock and also add some additional locks to the windows at the back of the house. But overall I will get my SGC :D
Lauben
  • Like 1