Ahhaaa Just Got Banned From Pw

You're gonna love this...

Bought a satnav from a PW member last year

Turned out not as described, seller eventually agreed a refund

Sent back item (signed for)

Seller never refunded

I outed him on PW

I got a slapped wrist and seller went dark for over a year

I saw him advertising again to sell stuff, I put a warning on each post stating above

PW mods removed facts and eventually banned seller from posting in sales, and laughably banned me from sales too!

Relative came round to set up a PW account as they wanted to take up clays (I know nothing about it so forum of use)

I get email from mods saying I tried to start another account and banned me permanently from site (and brother in law technically)

WHAT A JOKE

well I'll be spending much more time here, and liking lack of keyboard warriors too!

The main problem is certain members create multiple accounts to cause problems and for other nuisance reasons... Genuine members with family using the same computer can look suspicious.. Its a hard one to control..

The joke is the seller getting away with ripping me off and the mods standing by letting it happen and only doing something about it after I liked off, then the sanctions against me were laughable!

Quite frankly, I've got better things to do with my time than watch pigeons. But, this is all I ever hear of that place. What Is it with those Mod's?

I almost feel I'm missing something. I've never been banned from there. I ever get a terminal prognosis, I really must dash in there, and onto facebook. See what they're both about before I go :D

so who was the seller then? i don't buy from forums much unless i know the seller, too much bollocks and bullshit otherwise, even on pw.

sounds a bit harsh giving you a ban though, unless you let rip at them :laugh:

• Like 1

Yes 2 sides his side and the right side. Facts don't lie, I have proof he received refunded item and proof I never got refund (I.e. NO MONEY FROM Him).

Lets just say if you see anyone selling stuff from Basildon, benfleet or similar be careful

Yes 2 sides his side and the right side. Facts don't lie, I have proof he received refunded item and proof I never got refund (I.e. NO MONEY FROM Him).

Lets just say if you see anyone selling stuff from Basildon, benfleet or similar be careful

buyer beware and this is a hunting forum not exchange and mart :thumbs: