Bull Greyhound X Saluki

Hi there everyone,

Im relatively new to the site a friend of mine recommended it to me and I must say Im glad I gave it a look. Have a skimmed through various posts and articles finding them most interesting.

I am situated in kent and have a 11month bull greyhound x collie whippet. Shes a great bitch, works very well and is fantastic at home with kids cats etc. She hasn't been put through her paces properly yet as she has been too young to work hard but is frequently bringing me back fury presents on walks and works the lamp well too. I have had a huge amount of interest in her from friends and other lurcher owners she's a very well proportioned good looking animal. Because of this I am planning to work her for a few seasons and then have a few litters from her. I am swaying toward buying, then, putting a bull greyhound x saluki over her, I just wanted some feed back from anyone who has experience with this particular cross or a similar cross.

I have some experience with: 1st cross bull greyhounds, whippets, saluki greyhound x whippet etc. etc. but haven't had much experience with a bull, greyhound and saluki mix.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Just ordered my copy of lurchers in field, looking forward to a good read of that, its taken that book just to give me the incentive to read lol

cheers russ