raw diet

Do you mean just the carcases or raw in general? I feed a mix of approx 60% raw meaty bones and 40% mince with some veg. The raw meaty bones consist of mainly chicken wings with lamb ribcages, chicken carcases and the occasional pigs trotters. I can't see a problem with the bulk of the meat diet coming from chicken carcases.

Good luck :victory:

im feeding beef mince and veg ,fruit and fresh bones from butchers but just got a bag full of carcasses too off the butcher , would you substitute the mince and give carcasses a couple of times a week ? or once a week ?

:D

Nothing wrong with feeding the bulk of the meaty bones as chicken carcases :victory: Personally I like to add some mince to the deit, some dogs need the veg to be "hidden" in the mince.

Mine get mostly chicken carcases and breast of lamb with a bit of minced tripe and beef with the veg 'hidden' in it! Minced rabbit carcases when we get enough in summer and a lot of the time in winter. The poor old ferts get the left overs! (Heads etc.) Tried mincing the rabbits with the heads on but I didn't like it when the eye balls came through whole or popped out as they went through the mincer :tongue2::icon_eek:

Mine get mostly chicken carcases and breast of lamb with a bit of minced tripe and beef with the veg 'hidden' in it! Minced rabbit carcases when we get enough in summer and a lot of the time in winter. The poor old ferts get the left overs! (Heads etc.) Tried mincing the rabbits with the heads on but I didn't like it when the eye balls came through whole or popped out as they went through the mincer :tongue2::icon_eek:

would you just feed the carcasses every day until they gone? then go back on to mince or would that be too much bone content ?

Guest reload

If they shit hard to push out chalk balls its too much.

If you do carcass's and mince etc, they will be fine.

Personally i freeze em and that way you can use them when ever rather than a few days on one sort of grub.

Edited by reload