Emergency Please Help

hi jack hope hes better mate I had the same problem with two kits from this year unfortunately I lost both of them the vet said its an infection but cant understand where they picked it up from i went out to clean them which i do every two days in the summer to keep the flys away and noticed the back legs dragging on one so checked him over put him in house so hes cool fed him with a syringe as he wouldn't touch nothing went to feed the others the following morning before going to vets n had another with the same took them both with me unforunatly didn't bring them home problem its puzzled me as ive never had anything like this hope it all works out for u mate

• 2 weeks later...

hi glad to here all is well I had this a few years ago with a jill of mine, suspected heatstroke so placed her in a good sized cardboard box with a warm hot water bottle wrapped in a towel at one end of the box and a dry towel at the other, with heat stroke immune system is low and without a little heat is open to a chill ,ferret can then move either end for more or less heat, rehydration solution like the lads said or dyoralite you would give kids can get it out the chemist little and often.