Finally Got An Air Wolf

The electronic trigger is unusual to say the least, like a 2 stage computer mouse button! It is very very quiet though! Really quiet, with a Hogan on the front of my Mark 3 in.177, gnats fart louder!

You will notice the bolt is very light to operate, because it no longer has to set the hammer spring, it only indexes the magazine and loads the pellet now!

Yes I've noticed that mole I've also noticed that when I was playing around it would keep dry firing if I kept touching the trigger as in bang bang bang is that normal?

It doesn't have a silencer on it but its pretty quiet, I will put one on soon tho, just hope I can get used to it, I was tempted to buy a mk 3 there was 1 on gunstar with mtc scope for £450 sounded to good to be true so I never bothered

Any advice on the wolf would be great as I've no instructions or anything

Cheers rc1

one thing i learnt very quickly. When charging, make sure you plug the charging plug in at the wall first making sure the switch is turned off at the wall, then plug the charging end into the gun, then go back to the wall and switch on the power.

Any other variation can make the circuit screw up and even fire off a round.

You can adjust the trigger, but try getting used to it, you accuracy will be so good once your used to it.

Edited by Craig83

To be honest I'm not sure what the crack is with it not having the screen, I've yet to get out in the field so time will tell,

Can anybody tell me how you know when it's full charged (electric wise)

Cheers rc1

I dont have a answer to that, but if you leave it on over night youll not go wrong, it doesnt harm the battery.

To be honest I'm not sure what the crack is with it not having the screen, I've yet to get out in the field so time will tell,

Can anybody tell me how you know when it's full charged (electric wise)

Cheers rc1

I dont have a answer to that, but if you leave it on over night youll not go wrong, it doesnt harm the battery.

Sound, so how often will I need to charge it?

And is 400 shots in .22 correct if it is that's some count on 190 bar

Sorry for all the questions but I've got visions of me breaking it somehow being ham fisted and that, I hope it's as good as people claim and that I can get on with it, and 1 last question, what's the difference between the wolf with the screen and the 1 without besides the obvious

Cheers for the replys

Rc1

No Difference with the IS model and Non-IS model.

Daystate are 230 Bar buddy.

If it was me id charge it every other hunting session, my MK4 i do the same.

You wont break it buddy, and the support network out there is brilliant

And its a bloody amazing rifle

It says wp 190 bar on the side of the shroud that's all and I'm sure Kent Keith of here was saying something about it been 190

Put me right if I'm wrong mate I just assumed with it having it on the shroud,

I'm itching to get out and try it, the scope I got with it seems pretty decent too Simmons pro air 6-18x40 ao and thanks Craig for the help

Rc1

Sorry Craig yes I have iphone 5