Went for a walk with the dogs with kizzap13 and his dogs, got to his house and there on the fence was a dove, nobody about so he told me to drop it, got the catty missed the first shot by inches but it stayed, second shot dropped it but a little bit further in the breast then i would have liked so not a clean kill hence the headless dove, the 9.5 steel had gone straight through the breast and broken the wing as you can see in the pic. Let him have it for his hawk. Then to top it off on the way back home my staff was attacked by a german shepard let off the lead by some f*****g moron, my dogs fine, alot better than the german shepard anyway. Sorry for the black spot on the pic had to take the pic before any neighbours saw :ninja:

2013-07-25171103_zps9c675d3a.jpg

Edited by youcanthide...BANG

That catty is serving you well,buddy! :thumbs:

Im not too bad a shot, feel a little guily when i didnt kill it outright but we was there in seconds kizza was impressed with the shot ha carnt wait for the season to come and the cover to die off, it will be getting some serious use then

Good shooting buddy :thumbs:

Cheers bud, carnt always make that perfect shot especially with a catty but its all game in the bag at the end of the day, went out today and got a big............FOOK ALL.

Had 2 shots at a fair distance, misjudged a rabbit and missed by quite a bit

Missed the pigeon by 1/2 inch probably,

Carnt win them all, try get something by the end of the week