Fao Jigsaw.(Yet Another Deerhound/greyhound Thread)

MF the sister to your bitch is heading back to england next wednesday,things did not work out for the owners.I will have photos soon as Im due down at the weekend.she is a fab looking pup and going to be a big bitch too.your pup is looking well and geting plenty of stimulation in the forestries I bet.

Yes, it's rough but that's deliberate. I try to get her on rough forest or rocky ground once or twice a week at least. If they're going to run on ground like that I believe they need to learn about it before they can really run fast. If you rear a pup to only run on smooth good going then they'll learn to enjoy really letting it rip. When they first get on rough ground and try to do the same they can destroy themselves very fast, especially if they're chasing and have high drive.

• Like 2

MF the sister to your bitch is heading back to england next wednesday,things did not work out for the owners.I will have photos soon as Im due down at the weekend.she is a fab looking pup and going to be a big bitch too.your pup is looking well and geting plenty of stimulation in the forestries I bet.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for them Liam. In this economic climate it's not easy to keep it together. I'll look forward to seeing the photos as I was hoping to see the pup in the flesh.