I have one and love it apart from the way it drinks fuel,if it was diesel i'd have it forever,plenty of room for a good few mutts in the boot and compfy to drive.

Could not agree more fireman me and my mate had three between us, cracking motor,s but had to go because they drink far to much :cray:

• Like 1

I like them good cars n good off road too using common sense but then again I have had one of mine through some stuff my mates didn't take theres. But yes they r thirsty but on a plus sign they r good off road but comfy on road aswel. Id have another one

Out of curiousity what size tyres do these run? Ive some chunky off road type in 14s

There usually on 15" rims mate, 205/70/15 are the standard size I think, there good motors but the back shockers have a tendency to break easily, I think the legacy is a stronger motor but the forester has a better ground clearance...

Well i'll say mines never been pulled at anytime day or night and go where it's hot and get pulled then it's your own fault really,keep out the lime light and your have a whole lot less hassle. :thumbs:

The for sale section has a good cheap one in it :victory: .