Received a green dub dub bandset and two spare bands through the post today

Thanks to bush wacker

Replaced my dankung 5080`s on my keyring catty with them as they were near to breaking anyway.

There really nice snappy tubes and go perfectly with my keyring catty that i keep on a carabiner on my ferreting bag

Put quite a few shots through them already and there lovely to shoot and plenty of power, probably be best for 10mm lead but still punching the 12mm out with plenty of power.

19072013786_zps53a9f83a.jpg

You can see on this next pic the grooves ive put into the catty to take tubes instead of flats, makes a big difference in how accurate they shoot compared to a flatband catty that hasnt got them as the tubes fall in the same place everytime

19072013787_zpsd819dabf.jpg

by the way the leather that the pouch is made from is the best ive used supple but really strong

im just glad there getting used mate. they are fast even with 14mm lead i just cant get on with tubes.

iv got about 3m of the stuff some where if i come across it when i move(in 2 weeks) ill post it out to ya :D

Thanks mate i dont expect them for nowt though, if you want anything for them i will gladly pay. There alot different from shooting flats but i really like them, ive been looking through some of your kills on the rebelslingshotforum, your a good shot thats for sure :yes: good luck with the move