Bsa R10 Or A Daystate Air Ranger???

Welcome to the club :D

Now you have 4 weeks to set aside time to collect it and shoot it !

Only thing left is to set aside even more time cause your gonna want to get right back out again with it !

No need to keep the BSA as every time you use it you'll be pineing for the ranger ! And the money will be wanted for pellets and air, maybe a new scope too !

Remember we want photos :D

ATB

Matt

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which is precisely what you get with a Bowkett Blueprint, more consistency, more efficient use of air and a nicer trigger action as well!   Might not be quite as good as the Daystate, but it won't c

Mole has a good point there. Am just gonna have to wait gonna have a trip down to my local gun shop tomorrow going to have a look at the air ranger and have a chat with them see what deal they can giv

Had a r10 sold it for a ranger Enough said

Welcome to the club :D

Now you have 4 weeks to set aside time to collect it and shoot it !

Only thing left is to set aside even more time cause your gonna want to get right back out again with it !

No need to keep the BSA as every time you use it you'll be pineing for the ranger ! And the money will be wanted for pellets and air, maybe a new scope too !

Remember we want photos :D

ATB

Matt

I know hopefully they get one in sooner cos I can't wait 4 weeks haha. Yeah gonna be straight out with it :) well hopefully I sell the r10 and then buy myself a good scope but until then am sticking with the ones I have as I have just spend £1300 on an airwolf think that enough spending for this month and next month as well. :) don't you worry mate pictures will be taken :)