Welsh Hound X Greyhound

id take one pollypocket-id say a pair of them would be very handy for a terrierman for running foxes to ground.if you want a lend of a greyhound bitch pm .me.

I have coursing bitch in season as well due to get served sunday week, she has been tried on fox last season as well, and the welsh dog is also killing fox at his ease, if all goes well you can have 1 no problem , I don't sell them be will always do [BANNED TEXT] a favour you never know when you could need a favour back ,best way to work,

id take one pollypocket-id say a pair of them would be very handy for a terrierman for running foxes to ground.if you want a lend of a greyhound bitch pm .me.

I have coursing bitch in season as well due to get served sunday week, she has been tried on fox last season as well, and the welsh dog is also killing fox at his ease, if all goes well you can have 1 no problem , I don't sell them be will always do [bANNED TEXT] a favour you never know when you could need a favour back ,best way to work,

how did the words some one come up as banned text weird

has any 1 bred this first cross before and how did they work out at lurcher work ,any pics,

I work this type of hound and I will be experimenting with this cross if all goes well,

I have seen 2 hound crosses work before were def good all round dogs,

I could end up with fastest hounds in Ireland, lol

I have enough lurchers at min this is just something I have been thinking about for a while,

Be interested to see how these turn out. If you ever go down that line post the results...thought about adding one of these in for quite a few years.... :thumbs:

• Like 1