Gain And Raw Combination Feeding?

Guest long-tail

Guest long-tail

just been up to collect my raw chicken mince for the dogs i also have aquired 3 bags of gain 28,bit early in the year to be getting this into them maybe but few months down the line i want to be giving them both.

whats the best way feed raw one day dry the next,mix the two,week on week off just wanting to know best way,if there is a best way at least cheers

I've been feeding raw with Gain 20 with my pup for the last few weeks. Feeding 3 times a day, raw mince/chicken wings/ribs/sardines morning and evening, with a couple of handfuls of Gain during the day.

I've read people saying you shouldn't feed raw and dry together because of different digestion rates, but that doesn't make sense to me as if you feed your dog a varied diet of anything this would always be a problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

My pup is doing well on the mix, firm stools, holding weight, shiny coat etc

So from my experience, feeding both on same day isn't a problem, would be interested to hear if anyone else has found different though

• Like 1
Guest long-tail

i feed the excact same the two together in the winter months with a bit of raw veg now and again and pasta

my get plenty raw veg but i always blend it up in the mixer,more of a veg soup to pour over the meat,was always told this is the better way for them to benefit from it :thumbs: