Lucus Bred Dogs..

shes 2 now mate, not done nothing with her only had a couple runs end of last season and done well, so this year will tell the tale, no that mountain is just to exersise the dogs you might get the odd run if your lucky, but normaly we have to do a fair bit of traveling :thumbs:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this might be a better pic tommy, he is sal-grey x collie-grey

your his double young owen

Posted Images

Did you hold her back as she had a funny birth date and would of been a bit young to start at the end of a season ??

Looks a smart bitch what was he dam like ?

Did you hold her back as she had a funny birth date and would of been a bit young to start at the end of a season ??

Looks a smart bitch what was he dam like ?

no mate just my own circumstances dont want to go into detail, but all looking good for this season! and the dam was owned by big,e of here great we alround bitch called cindy :thumbs:

Bitch looking well tommy what way was the dam bred?

cheers mate, she had collie/whippet/grey/and a touch of irish terrier in her, big,e would be able to tell you more lol... :thumbs:

Ithink i remember seeing that bitch on here before , your pup is very like my dog he will be 4 soon th_001_zpse4786350.jpg

shes 2 now mate, not done nothing with her only had a couple runs end of last season and done well, so this year will tell the tale, no that mountain is just to exersise the dogs you might get the odd run if your lucky, but normaly we have to do a fair bit of traveling :thumbs:

is your mountain over hunted tom or just short of hares ?

id say both!!

id say both!!
lol , looks like proper ground for them to thrive !

maybe yous should do something about it an drop a few

yeh that would be a great idea, so every tom dick and harry can have pleasure in running them, thats just the kind of guy i am :laugh:

get icey a uniform he can police it when hes up :laugh: 12 on there in feb would make some differance as long as there proper irish one