Hi All I'm A Newbee To This Site

Hi all just a quick introduction

The names dave and I live in gods own town DONCASTER I own and run my own mot station,I shoot air rifle,rim fire and centre fire.Im part of a small self run shoot with 14 members we shoot approx 12 days a year and occasionally have the odd spare days now and then.Happly married now for 28 years with 3 grown kids and 1 beautiful grand child.If I can help any members please pm me

If your car is that rough you could post it possibly its past noting even by a blind tester LOL

Just remember an mot is the minimum requirements a car needs to meet to be on the roads and steer clear of cut price mots they have to make money some how and its usually WORK

If your car is that rough you could post it possibly its past noting even by a blind tester LOL

Just remember an mot is the minimum requirements a car needs to meet to be on the roads and steer clear of cut price mots they have to make money some how and its usually WORK

its not that bad mate. always fails on a few things but never costs much . . . if it did it would be scrapped anyway