Looking For A New Rifle In The Coming Months

For a first rifle which will be getting used for mostly hunting when i get perm , which would be the better gun as a begger to hunt with a rifle ? A PCP or a springer also which is your personal preference ?

as a beginner to hunt?

you need to practice first on targets so you can shoot straight, don't just want to be injuring live animals, you need to make sure you can kill it cleanly before you take the shot. don't mean any offence here, I just don't know how much experience you have :thumbs:

pcp are easier to shoot, but a springer will teach you about recoil and make you a better shot

as for the gun, light hw95k or air arms s410

heavy hw97k or hw100

there my preferences for a decent rifle

all the best mate, let us know how you get on

SKoT :victory:

• Like 1

as a beginner to hunt?

you need to practice first on targets so you can shoot straight, don't just want to be injuring live animals, you need to make sure you can kill it cleanly before you take the shot. don't mean any offence here, I just don't know how much experience you have :thumbs:

pcp are easier to shoot, but a springer will teach you about recoil and make you a better shot

as for the gun, light hw95k or air arms s410

heavy hw97k or hw100

there my preferences for a decent rifle

all the best mate, let us know how you get on

SKoT :victory:

thanks , i have been shooting for a while at targets .I want to go in to hunting as i'm now older and its more fun as the is more of an objective .