Chalky And The Boys Pups

thanks lads it was magic,that hare banter took a bit of field craft to get on it,lol .i must thank k.c for that nice tee shirt,he let me join the pink brother hood,but des is the leader of it . :laugh: :laugh::toast: :toast:

feck sake field craft stevie what did you do a couple of rolly pollys before you slipped :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an absolute brillant weekend with all the top coursing lads, you couldnt meet better men.heres the pups that were being collected from templeking ,real stunning pups if these dogs make it as go

dont you my mate k.c brought that from the biggest gay shop in leeds,just for me to wear in the crosskeys that night,my missus loves the pink top ,she says it keps the girls away when i were it. .

Posted Images

thanks lads it was magic,that hare banter took a bit of field craft to get on it,lol .i must thank k.c for that nice tee shirt,he let me join the pink brother hood,but des is the leader of it . :laugh: :laugh::toast: :toast:

feck sake field craft stevie what did you do a couple of rolly pollys before you slipped :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

something youl have to learn kc for the next visit :laugh:

THIS ONES FOR YOU BIGLIKS :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:opmpg9.jpg

you look keged there mush

that was after the 3rd day of hard drinking still going strong no jacking in me lad :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

one word for you son carnage :D:boogy::boogy::boogy:

bigliks did you get upside down

If you mean pissed us lads went town and hit the grey goose

yes budd looks like you had good time ,i heard the illustrious kc gets larey after a couple of baby champnes.he will defo need a lager after we beat him on littleport fen .he will catch 1 outer 3 but that wont be good enough ,lol :toast::toast:

WERE WAS CAPTAIN AND JIMMY 10`S CREW LADS

was thinking the same myself maybe they got lost at the border . :laugh: ah well they might make it next year :thumbs:

we were there alright boys went to Belfast pub crawl,the boys were hung over on sunday so left about 12 noon

yes m.p was told yous lads came up for a night,pity yous did not make the fair,i here yous had a bit of training at 4 in the morning lol,an a good breakfast next morn,then shot the crow.lol.pity you missed a good day an chalkie was going to take that pup over for.joe murpty.