Jagd Terriers

i have a 4year old hungarian import bitch and pick another bitch up end of july but a pup. from my experiance with a jagd there hardy little workers but can be a f****r to have round house always full of energy and can be abit yappy when out in kennels. cant upload pics as it says there too big to upload. atb

steaminggutpiles - why is the dogs tail docked so short or is it due to a working injury that its so short.

unlacedgecko - from a guy called ivan, a mate of mine put me intouch with him as hes imported a few dogs from him before and the pup im gettings from a norfolk the dam was coverd in hungary and the bitch was shipped over while in pup. only got chance to dig to her a couple of times last season but going to get her out alot more next season.

steaminggutpiles - why is the dogs tail docked so short or is it due to a working injury that its so short.

unlacedgecko - from a guy called ivan, a mate of mine put me intouch with him as hes imported a few dogs from him before and the pup im gettings from a norfolk the dam was coverd in hungary and the bitch was shipped over while in pup. only got chance to dig to her a couple of times last season but going to get her out alot more next season.

He was undocked till the car door incident :(. Little blighter looks like a Doberman.

• 5 weeks later...