Bellman&flint Info

am jst wanting to no if the new box is more accurate than the peips box i have used the peips box and its simple to use and its fairly spot on how simple is the new set up any info would be great cheers :thumbs:

am jst wanting to no if the new box is more accurate than the peips box i have used the peips box and its simple to use and its fairly spot on how simple is the new set up any info would be great cheers :thumbs:

I've the new one and it's spot on every time and the battery is great in it. Only used the old one two or three times and I think the new one is more accurate and the noise of the old one drives me mad

I've the new one and it's spot on every time and the battery is great in it. Only used the old one two or three times and I think the new one is more accurate and the noise of the old one drives me mad

yip a no what you mean with the noise so the new set up is better then perfect :thumbs:

yip a no what you mean with the noise so the new set up is better then perfect :thumbs:
I only got mine last summer had over70 digs with it and never set me wrong and it the best money I ever spent cant go wrong with it

I only got mine last summer had over70 digs with it and never set me wrong and it the best money I ever spent cant go wrong with it

is the box simple to use like the peips box tho

is the box simple to use like the peips box tho

ye it's simple to use