Key X Dice Pups Bred Out Roxy X Dan Nell X Benji

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictures of both parents to these pups of mine.

Took these pics this morning and im thinking about keeping dog and bitch back. The dog im thinking about keeping back is the pic of it on its own. Very forward pups to say that they are only four week

What a day but three smart strong healthy pups keeping two back dog and a bitch.

Posted Images

she just got on hare after hare didn't see her again! few dogs went missing on the same land last season :hmm: hope I have better luck this season :yes:

My bitch did that up howden east yorkshire slipt the f***ing lead and what pops up a f***ing hare soon as the f***ing chopper was over us luckly she didnt see it but was stood in the middle of the field watching for any movement. I was only walking looking at the river see if we could see any chub :)

Looking very well every credit pall if I had time and space then dog with spot on the head would be mine he never fails with throwing one with spot on its head lol

Hes a funny pup always knocking f**k out of the other two some spirt about him.

Looking very well every credit pall if I had time and space then dog with spot on the head would be mine he never fails with throwing one with spot on its head lol

Hes a funny pup always knocking f**k out of the other two some spirt about him.
sprit lol

she just got on hare after hare didn't see her again! few dogs went missing on the same land last season :hmm: hope I have better luck this season :yes:

My bitch did that up howden east yorkshire slipt the f*****g lead and what pops up a f*****g hare soon as the f*****g chopper was over us luckly she didnt see it but was stood in the middle of the field watching for any movement. I was only walking looking at the river see if we could see any chub :)

Police are never far away around howden its hot as fxxk.

My bitch did that up howden east yorkshire slipt the f*****g lead and what pops up a f*****g hare soon as the f*****g chopper was over us luckly she didnt see it but was stood in the middle of the field watching for any movement. I was only walking looking at the river see if we could see any chub :)

Police are never far away around howden its hot as fxxk.
a know f***ing stations only about half a mile away lol.

I have permission all round there and its still a hard job with coppers!

I have permission all round there and its still a hard job with coppers!

You might of sin me on your permission lol walking the fields like its my grandads place f**k um they might own the fields but not the quarry its every mans i kill to eat not for fun. And i will do it till the day i die mate. Cant do with killing quarry and not putting it in the pot for them or the dogs.

U are right there in slips I go around howden way my self n the coppers are neva far away lol atb tintin ;)

Your right there tintin but they cant do f**k all unless they see you slip the dog. Theres that many right aways threw the land they havent a leg to stand on. Like i say we had the chopper over us and didnt get anybody on foot to pull us in or leave a ticket on our motor. We was at the side of the river walking the dogs now that not braking the law. They got to have you bang to rights and i no the law ive had plenty of time to read the law books if you know what i mean lol f**k um.

Probably so, lost count of how many people i have caught on one piece of it. Think its going to.be even harder this year as they have set a poaching operation up for this winter like they have around selby!

selbys is warm as f**k soon as you pull into selby in the motor and your a out sider ya getting a tug it a joke

Yes pennywise ino what u mean lol

Am one of them that if the farmer comes and ask me to move on then i will but soon as they start chasing you down am one to turn round. Am not shy not one of them to be on my toes running away just for killing abit of quarr. Am not inside is ken lol.