Best Gaiters?

alright lads im after a new set of gaiters anyone any recommendations? I done a bit a few years ago with a few commission rangers and they had gaiters that I THINK were made in Sweden definetly made overseas they were like the material of swandri jackets I wouldn't mind a pair of these if anyone knows what ones im on about or where to source them?

I ordered straight of there website.....best gaiters i have had. There that good they have managed to walk off on there own................ :censored::censored::censored::laugh:

haha, a was shooting hinds with a guy who had them last season says they are good aswell ill look into it, fancy them ones they commission boys had they looked the business but iv lost contact with them guys now. haha shouldn't leave things lying aboot then mate no in fife anyway lol!!

haha, a was shooting hinds with a guy who had them last season says they are good aswell ill look into it, fancy them ones they commission boys had they looked the business but iv lost contact with them guys now. haha shouldn't leave things lying aboot then mate no in fife anyway lol!!

True.........f**k knows where they are. Nightmare when you see someone with them on and your thinking "Is that my pair ya c**t??"..... :laugh:

haha get your name wrote on your next pair lab.

just been looking at them bobo how does the bottom part work looks like they go right over your boot?

just been look at the black islander ones aswell they seem to be getting good reviews

• 2 weeks later...