• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was this your case Derek

Main

sampling

data

6-Jul-93 Case revolved around 12 1992 and 12 1993 peregrine

offspring, 20 of which were DNA profiled. No parents

available for DNA testing (claimed to have been stolen)

but results showed that claimed sibling groups contained

unrelated birds and that at least 5 female parents, rather

than the claimed two, were needed to produce the 20

offspring tested. A further four untraced offspring were

all believed of wild origin.

May-95 COTES 18 months

imprisoment

POLICE (RSPB)

Is this you Derek

Kennelre what do you think of Hunter saying that I have sex with my mother on the open forum, that I am a peregrine thief, Mark is a thief and so on? STOP JUST TAKING HIS SIDE AS YOU DID ON THE OTHER FORUM.

Derek you know that that was not on an open forum and as I have said is of no evidential value as you can amend it to suite simply by cutting and pasting

Motherfucker is not an expresion I have ever heard Neil say, I think that has been aded for effect and perhaps to curry favour with some

I used crow wing as a name for the forum...crow wings being a family of game cocks that we owned and bred for years..

Im not into game bird's but ive only ever realy heard of decent game cock's of certain breeding refered to as Duck Wing's..

Regardless of the rubbish ive just mentioned ive decided im starting to get a bit sick of all the new member's on this thread that are only looking at this thread and nothing else..

The way i see it the argument is between two people so let them get on with it till the fake get's exposed..

I dont want to continiously see new memeber's on there first few day's sticking big long post's up trying to stir the shite..

I dont know the in's and out's of this case and im sure just about everyone else does not.. but i wont allow folk jumping on a band wagon and trying to start a which hunt..

All you new member's need to post in the new member's section a few detail's of yourself and what sport you follow..

Cheer's Millet

Millet,

I would love to spend time looking round this forum,but I am too busy reading and re-reading the same questions from Mr Canning.The ones that have been answered at least once, and in great detail. I now really don't see where this thread goes from here. Those with any common sense at all ,have already worked out the truth and see Mr Canning for what he is. How many times can the same questions be answered. No doubt tomorrow when I log on and check, I will see the same questions repeated , with maybe a little legal jargon added to make them look slightly different or more intelligent.

Regards,

Neil Hunter

Millet,

I would love to spend time looking round this forum,but I am too busy reading and re-reading the same questions from Mr Canning.The ones that have been answered at least once, and in great detail. I now really don't see where this thread goes from here. Those with any common sense at all ,have already worked out the truth and see Mr Canning for what he is. How many times can the same questions be answered. No doubt tomorrow when I log on and check, I will see the same questions repeated , with maybe a little legal jargon added to make them look slightly different or more intelligent.

Regards,

Neil Hunter

Neil

Seldom does any threads get removed off any of the boards. All topics have a Habit of doing their time and Burning out when people get fed up with them and finish posting. sometimes the more you bite the more things escalate and the further things go until the whole situations has exhausted itself....

If you go back on some of the boards you'll find threads from 2005 and done their time, people have Gleamed what they want from them made their minds up and said their peice! but they're still there for all to see in the archives and never Deleted. this thread at the moment is running continuously flat out and now building into a "My Dad can Fight Your Dad" scenario! I was hopeing this one wouldn't But it has! unfortunatley its normally always the case on alot of Hot disagreement topics on all sorts of Forums when things start to go sour! unless obviousley deleted first. sometimes its a good thing to stand back take a break, move on and let it burn out....

Jasper

Kennelre what do you think of Hunter saying that I have sex with my mother on the open forum, that I am a peregrine thief, Mark is a thief and so on? STOP JUST TAKING HIS SIDE AS YOU DID ON THE OTHER FORUM.

Can I answer that one Derek

but before I do did was Hunter arrested for his comments on the internet a few days ago?

The answer is no.Neil Hunter was not arrested regarding remarks alledgedly made on a secure area of a forum that was somehow accessed by Derek Canning.Neil Hunter was contacted and informed that a complaint had been made,however it was not a police matter. Mr Canning will be able to confirm this the next time he calls at his local station,if he hasn't done so already. The only thing that was unclear when I was contacted by the police was whether the complaint was made by Derek Canning or Mark Robb,although Mark Robb was quick to declare on another forum that I had been arrested,BEFORE I was even aware of the complaint.

Neil Hunter

Neil

Seldom does any threads get removed off any of the boards. All topics have a Habit of doing their time and Burning out when people get fed up with them and finish posting. sometimes the more you bite the more things escalate and the further things go until the whole situations has exhausted itself....

If you go back on some of the boards you'll find threads from 2005 and done their time, people have Gleamed what they want from them made their minds up and said their peice! but they're still there for all to see in the archives and never Deleted. this thread at the moment is running continuously flat out and now building into a "My Dad can Fight Your Dad" scenario! I was hopeing this one wouldn't But it has! unfortunatley its normally always the case on alot of Hot disagreement topics on all sorts of Forums when things start to go sour! unless obviousley deleted first. sometimes its a good thing to stand back take a break, move on and let it burn out....

Jasper

Jasper,

Fair comment.The thread was always going to go that way though.Once it dies here it will no doubt end up elsewhere anyway. The facts will never change no matter how many times it appears.

ATB,

Neil

Edited by jasper65

What do you suggest we try if he doesnt confess, waterboarding, stress positions, electric shock, heck why dont we go the whole hog and ship him to Treblinka and stick him in a gas chamber if he will not confess.

I would hope Derek would'nt do anything that drastic mate honestly...if I were him I would try saying to Neil Hunter "LIAR LIAR YOUR BUMS ON FIRE" that might do the trick..

What do you suggest we try if he doesnt confess, waterboarding, stress positions, electric shock, heck why dont we go the whole hog and ship him to Treblinka and stick him in a gas chamber if he will not confess.

I would hope Derek would'nt do anything that drastic mate honestly...if I were him I would try saying to Neil Hunter "LIAR LIAR YOUR BUMS ON FIRE" that might do the trick..

I am going through the files of evidence from the solicitor and I will have more evidence to report very soon on Neil Hunter.

I have noted the childish remarks that Neil Hunter's friends continue to put on this thread and I look forward to Neil Hunter answering yes or no to my question.

As a point of interest, I would point out that you cannot steal wild peregrine falcons, as no one owns them however in relation to my guilty or not under the regulation 3626 it is common knowledge even with Hunter and his friends that the DNA evidence that was used in my case was flawed.

I HAVE CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT THE DNA EVIDENCED USED IN MY CASE IS FLAWED AND THE TRUSTED FEW HAVE SEEN THE EVIDENCE AND THE EVIDENCE IN QUESTION WILL SOON BE ON THE WEBSITE THAT WILL LIGHTEN UP YOUR WORLD.

From the words of Guy Shorrock ‘Mr Canning was a very difficult person to deal with and I have no doubt that if it were not for the DNA evidence we would not have got Mr Canning to court and we would not have been able to prosecute him’ This issue is for another day so let use stick with Neil Hunter for now and at a later date we cannot debate the DNA evidence.

I am going through the files of evidence from the solicitor and I will have more evidence to report very soon on Neil Hunter.

I have noted the childish remarks that Neil Hunter's friends continue to put on this thread and I look forward to Neil Hunter answering yes or no to my question.

As a point of interest, I would point out that you cannot steal wild peregrine falcons, as no one owns them however in relation to my guilty or not under the regulation 3626 it is common knowledge even with Hunter and his friends that the DNA evidence that was used in my case was flawed.

I HAVE CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT THE DNA EVIDENCED USED IN MY CASE IS FLAWED AND THE TRUSTED FEW HAVE SEEN THE EVIDENCE AND THE EVIDENCE IN QUESTION WILL SOON BE ON THE WEBSITE THAT WILL LIGHTEN UP YOUR WORLD.

From the words of Guy Shorrock ‘Mr Canning was a very difficult person to deal with and I have no doubt that if it were not for the DNA evidence we would not have got Mr Canning to court and we would not have been able to prosecute him’ This issue is for another day so let use stick with Neil Hunter for now and at a later date we cannot debate the DNA evidence.

So what has this thread got to do with the RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeders. And once again Derek I have answered the questions.

Just as a point of interest Derek ,could you maybe discuss your breeding techniques with us .It may be of some use to some of us who aspire to breeding our own birds at some stage.

To the moderators who have been watching this thread , it is obvious that Mr Canning has no intention of sticking to the original thread topic.He is using your forum as a platform to victimise and harass me. I now see this thread as serving no purpose and in my opinion it is time to close it.I have had enough of his bullshit. Surely you must see that I have answered his questions as fairly and fully as I possibly can.

Regards,

Neil Hunter

Why close the thread ???

The IFF and the WFF are too quick to do that !

When this proposed website is up and running, there will be no chance of hi-jacking the site and/or the threads and the evidence in full will be there for all to see.

I hope this new site has a forum section and the public too can voice their opinions, not just bigoted people from the Falconry World.

Then we'll see where the truth lies. Eh !!!!!!

To many people are quick to condemn Derek Canning, but we shall all see in the near future.

And with a bit of luck, those in the wrong will be knocked off their Pedestal !

Good luck Derek.

Dont forget, there are many people on your side.