Few Pictures Of The Muts..

Never knew you went obedience classes? Infact I wouldnt know how to go about joining one? Did you do the same with Ruby? I suppse you will of learnt enough now to take your own classes and charge us lot lol..it's a good thing,can save all kinds of headaches having a sensible dog over a numpty..plus keeps their mind active and gets them well associated with other mutts..the only slight concern I have and it's just because of one lad I knew from Newcastle had a bitch which he done all the obedience classes with and it was like a gundog,like your done all the blind stay and much more and by its second season stopped running,it was a clever bitch,infact even now it just gets used as a gundog lol,it will "pick up" birds,rabbits,hares etc after been shot but not for the life of it will it chase anything lol..the guy put it down to all the obedience work he put into it as a youngster? It done the classes plus it got trained with gundogs to ..so it was probably just got "to" much of that type of training and not enough of just been left to enjoy puppyhood? No different I don't suppose to sickening it with to much graft at a young age?..I'm sure you will get the best out of her,did the big fella get one too? Vin has one doesn't he?..I know Tomo tells me it's gonna make a real un..Atb Andy

She's come on a treat Giro :thumbs: How tall does she stand now mate . . . . Around 24 1/2 :hmm:

Yeah must be appproaching the 25 mark.. Lots of filling out (I hope) bet weedy looking but the muscle will come.

nice dogs ,.whats the names of dam and sire pal?

edit too,say ,I thought it was out of todd ,..................saluki...................????????? :laugh:

No fancy lines or names Whippet. Just two honest working types..

No fancy lines or names Whippet. Just two honest working types..

Very nice giro, and that pug has more "man points" than Andy's pom :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: Dont know least the poms lean and fit the pugs just fat.

Never knew you went obedience classes? Infact I wouldnt know how to go about joining one? Did you do the same with Ruby? I suppse you will of learnt enough now to take your own classes and charge us lot lol..it's a good thing,can save all kinds of headaches having a sensible dog over a numpty..plus keeps their mind active and gets them well associated with other mutts..the only slight concern I have and it's just because of one lad I knew from Newcastle had a bitch which he done all the obedience classes with and it was like a gundog,like your done all the blind stay and much more and by its second season stopped running,it was a clever bitch,infact even now it just gets used as a gundog lol,it will "pick up" birds,rabbits,hares etc after been shot but not for the life of it will it chase anything lol..the guy put it down to all the obedience work he put into it as a youngster? It done the classes plus it got trained with gundogs to ..so it was probably just got "to" much of that type of training and not enough of just been left to enjoy puppyhood? No different I don't suppose to sickening it with to much graft at a young age?..I'm sure you will get the best out of her,did the big fella get one too? Vin has one doesn't he?..I know Tomo tells me it's gonna make a real un..Atb Andy

Naa never done classes before.. It was just for meeting other dogs in a controlled enviroment but I sort of liked it and carried on.. Think it was because I was top of the class straight away.. Some of these morans dogs where terrible :laugh: We got promoted to the next class :laugh:

I am going jack it in soon its getting boring and the pugs in the naughty class, which runs at different time so its just a hassle. There are aglitity Classes which might be intresting during the summer going to look into that but that past wigton so its all cost with fuel - subs etc and I am fairly tight lol

Naa Jim never got one, I dont know anyone other than me and Vin that took one.

Took some more pictures, untill hayfever got the better of me and I came home after 20 mins.. :cray:

Fired load of pills down my throat and sprays

Aye that agility craic sounds good,I think that cur of mine would enjoy summat like that...the owld hay fever lol..I get it too,does my head in,I take beconase nasal spray plus eye drops,doctor said I would grow out of it?..but I'm 47 in a couple of weeks so it's not looking like he was right lol..saying that everyone tells me that I ain't ever grown up and am just a big kid so it looks like they were the ones who were right haha

• Like 1

she looks great mate.. nice chest on her...wooops good job were talking dogs.

I am very happy with my pups progress so far..and the temprement is spot on for me. . no stress... happy days.

looking forward to us meeting up with al these pups sometime this summer... are we all going to the midland show this year ?

043_zps9001d091.jpg

036_zps29ab01c5.jpg

When i up loaded the others they were shocking lol dont think it was in sport mood - maybe Fuzzing mode :laugh:

Bet it was lying down in the grass that got my eyes streaming :laugh:

Away to the Scottish coast this afternoon. That might be bit better for me :victory:

• Like 1

043_zps9001d091.jpg

036_zps29ab01c5.jpg

When i up loaded the others they were shocking lol dont think it was in sport mood - maybe Fuzzing mode :laugh:

Away to the Scottish coast this afternoon. That might be bit better for me :victory:

Cracking pics, our pack will be on the east coast in 4 weeks time, North Berwick for a few days, then upto Kirkcaldy for a week.

• Like 1

Pups looking grand steve a real looker, not sure about the pug though :laugh: And fair play to you for making the effort and going to obedience classes, i know a lot of lads would scoff at it, but fair play mate :thumbs: Cheers atb

• Like 1

043_zps9001d091.jpg

036_zps29ab01c5.jpg

Cracking pics, our pack will be on the east coast in 4 weeks time, North Berwick for a few days, then upto Kirkcaldy for a week.

Its Nice up that way.. I have family up there hope you get the weather.. Its Red hot today :victory: