Made My Day....

I'm off to France for a few days next week, so I've just been sorting out some clothes and stuff. Tried on one jacket and found $150 in the pocket. 3 x brand new $50 bills! :thumbs:

Maybe I need to wear my clothes a bit more often as I haven't even been to the States since 2007. :laugh:

maybe you can buy a new joke book now :yes::laugh:

Sorry mate. I don't get it. :laugh:

anyway enjoy your holiday mate i know we will :laugh:

Getting in the holiday spirit..you really are full of merde. :laugh:

where you goi

maybe you can buy a new joke book now :yes::laugh:

Sorry mate. I don't get it. :laugh:

anyway enjoy your holiday mate i know we will :laugh:

Getting in the holiday spirit..you really are full of merde. :laugh:

where you staying in france mate,ive only been to eastenders doing beer runs :laugh:

Le Mans. Going to the 24 hour. Going Wednesday night, coming back Sunday night/Monday morning.

If you've never been, I'd recommend it as something to put on your bucket list. I'm not even that into cars, but the atmosphere is brilliant.

Oui Oui!

Le Mans. Going to the 24 hour. Going Wednesday night, coming back Sunday night/Monday morning.

If you've never been, I'd recommend it as something to put on your bucket list. I'm not even that into cars, but the atmosphere is brilliant.

Oui Oui!

when you said your getting into the spirit have you got garlic round your neck and a berit on riding a bike

• Like 2

Oui Oui!

when you said your getting into the spirit have you got garlic round your neck and a berit on riding a bike

Yes, and stopped using deodorant. :laugh:

• Like 1

An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane.

At the French immigration desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag.

"You have been to France before, Monsieur?" the Immigration officer asked, sarcastically.

The elderly gentleman admitted he had been to France previously.

"Then you should know well enough to have your passport ready."

The British gentleman says, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. The British always have to show their passports on arrival in France!"

The elderly gentleman gave the French Immigration Officer a long hard look.

Then he quietly explained:

"Well, the last time I was here, I came ashore on Juno Beach on D-Day in June 1944, and I couldn't find any f***ing Frenchmen to show it to."

• Like 3