Cracking Evening's Mooch With The Webley

went out for an hour with the webley just for a mooch this evening. not after anything particular just trying my luck. as i was en route i walked through a quarry i shoot and saw plenty rabbits of all sizes, i was tempted to have a shot but i kept disciplined and left them for the end of the summer. then i got to my destination, a large woodland with some huge trees surrounded by fields. as i got a fair way in the wood something caught my eye, i kept my eye on where i saw it and it turned out to be a billy badger. i was only 20 yrds away from it with just some dark clothes on no camaflauge and it didnt even see me! i kept watching it for abit and saw 3 in total and not one saw me. then i carried on walking around keeping my eye on things and got to a place where loads of crows where flying around. i thought i wasnt going to get a shot but then i spied a crow in the branches of a high tree so i got comfortable and shot. i new ide hit it but it flew off at first but it landed with a thud in a nearby field :thumbs: . i was chuffed with my crow as its only my second crow and it was a good shot at quite a distance upwards. i also saw a roe deer on the way home to top off a good evening. cheers :thumbs: .

• Like 2

A good write up mate :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: i love shooting the crow,s its an art in its self as you have to out wit them and be one step in front of them all the time but once you have the crow bug then you will be out all the time . Some camo gear and a face net is all i use just pick a tree and sit down and wait and iv shot hundreds atvbmac

A good write up mate :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: i love shooting the crow,s its an art in its self as you have to out wit them and be one step in front of them all the time but once you have the crow bug then you will be out all the time . Some camo gear and a face net is all i use just pick a tree and sit down and wait and iv shot hundreds atvbmac

ask the mods if you can change your username to Bigmac CROW

I just wait for them to be nosey and watch me plinking then give them one next to the eye :victory:

• Like 1

ask the mods if you can change your username to Bigmac CROW

I just wait for them to be nosey and watch me plinking then give them one next to the eye :victory:

NAAA thinking of getting a 97 k with a sport stock for the range :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: i think there BETTER

• Like 1

cheers lads, i usually cant get near them even when ive got camo gear on so i was quite surprised that it didnt see me :thumbs:

THere,s a trick behind them ,find were they like to sit do this by watching them see where they like to sit then like i said find some where to sit your self now they will fly off but will be back in about 10 to 20 mins but make sure you have no skin on show ie, full camo gear ,clove,s,face mask or camo face net and no sudden move ment hope this helps WELL IM OFF TO SHOOT SOME CROWS ATVBMAC,

Good right up pal should have taken a pic of them mate

cheers mate i dont have a camera at the moment cos i lost it in the deep now we had in january and i didnt want to bring the smelly thing back home to take a snap of it with my webcam. but i am on the lookout for a cheap digital camera so next time i go out ile hopefully be ble to show off my results :thumbs:

• Like 1

went back to where i got the crow today but didnt see anything but as i was walking through the wood i saw these big brown eyes looking up at me. as i looked closer i saw it was a tiny little rabbit. so i put my air rifle on floor and walked towards it and it didnt move, it even let me pick it up! so being a bit of a soft ase i held it for abit and then it jumped out my hands and fecked off! :laugh: ide never shoot rabbits that small and especially that close to me, but come august/septemeber ile be back after the adults :thumbs: