Would You ???

Ive got one and love it mate, my main target rifle

Decision depends on your attachment to your other rifles

Darryl

Hello mate you have the day state ? How good is it ? How hardy is it ? I'm always worried about taking the hw100 out and damaging it I tend to use the stealth .. I only go out a few times a year 10 at the most the rest of the time is at me club is it good for both ? Cheers
Sorry guys when I said I don't take it out much I ment hunting I use it most weeks at the club :)

I've got one mate. It is a pretty good bit of gear and I used to use it for hunting and target shooting..... Then I bought a HW100 for hunting and if I'm honest, I think the HW100 does as good a job as the Panther. JUST MY OPINION THOUGH guys, am sure there would be as many people who would say the opposite. My Panther might be for sale as well....

I have a Mk4, and its probbaly one of the best Air Rifles iv ever owned. And trust me iv owned alot. Id not worry about the tactical look and go with a MK4IS.

Im using a .22 with defient ogive pellets and its coming out with great great results

had a little thought on the 'scared to use it thing..'

same thing happens when some one buys a thousand pound scope.. wont take it out the box incase it gets scratched etc.

basically, are you inthe habit of dropping your guns? or scraping past sharp objects, just a gues here but how long sinse you got your last dint on a stock? probably not at all etc etc.

it's a mind game, same as the see how many shots you can put into the same hole...you hapilly reapeat 1 after the other then something in your head freeks and you 'pull off' target.

(its why twats and A holes continualy try and barack you into 'cant do it'....to put that little nagging doubt into your head and hope you act on those doubts).

the only way you'll break the fear is to go out with it...you'll never get joy of shooting it else.

if it bothers you that much get a beech cheap stock on the thing...wont matter then.

edit...how long since you dinted your crown jewals? how valuable are your nads to you? yu cant buy new ones but bet you take them out fairly regulary lolol...without damaging them lol.

Edited by ghillies

same thing happens when some one buys a thousand pound scope.. wont take it out the box incase it gets scratched etc.

basically, are you inthe habit of dropping your guns? or scraping past sharp objects, just a gues here but how long sinse you got your last dint on a stock? probably not at all etc etc.

it's a mind game, same as the see how many shots you can put into the same hole...you hapilly reapeat 1 after the other then something in your head freeks and you 'pull off' target.

(its why twats and A holes continualy try and barack you into 'cant do it'....to put that little nagging doubt into your head and hope you act on those doubts).

the only way you'll break the fear is to go out with it...you'll never get joy of shooting it else.

if it bothers you that much get a beech cheap stock on the thing...wont matter then.

edit...how long since you dinted your crown jewals? how valuable are your nads to you? yu cant buy new ones but bet you take them out fairly regulary lolol...without damaging them lol.

haha that's like saying you will never playfootball incase the ball gets kicked at your nackers .. it hardly happens, but if it does after a good period of time to get over the shock and pain you just carry on.

No quite I have completely ruined a few guns that's why I look after the hw100 ;)

No quite I have completely ruined a few guns that's why I look after the hw100 ;)

owch...usualy learn after a couple scratchs lol..yeh get a cheep stock.