.22 Sk Lapua Ammo

Hi mate.

I tried them....Didn't get on with my CZ. Second 10 shot group was a bit better than the first but no where near as good as Eley's or RWS.

All barrels are different so they might work with yours.

I use SK subsonic .22lr (by LAPUA GmbH) in both of my CZ's. After trying a fair number of different types these were the most consistent and the most accurate. Unfortunately they were also at the upper end of the price bracket but I value accuracy and consistency above saving a couple of quid. I am now on my fifth brick (2000+ rounds). All barrels are different, you just have to try as many different makes of ammo as possible and then buy lots of what worked best and stick to it.

aye up guys

these sk lapua sub sonic hollow point bullets definitely out shoot Winchesters subs in my cz 455 with clover leaf groupings at 50 metres not getting any where near that with Winchesters , have not tried eleys yet but had no trouble stopping rabbits , and with the increase in accuracy my hit rate has gone up

thanks shergar