Buying Sheet Netting?

B.P.R

looking for the best place to buy sheet netting?

used brinded nets before.... 100 yard 6z.... 25 quid. seems decent...and in happy with the net...

anywhere better than that?

looking for the best place to buy sheet netting?

used brinded nets before.... 100 yard 6z.... 25 quid. seems decent...and in happy with the net...

anywhere better than that?

i dont know mate....never used this netting before....so wouldnt know whats good and bad......my purse nets are spun nylon....

hasnt knotted yet....

? Have you had more than me to drink? :laugh:

TC

:laugh: ....

meaning....im happy with the product i recieved....

but cant tell you the quality...as ive never used this TYPE of netting before :laugh: ..... only the spun nylon.

Brinded buy it from advance netting.....so why not cut out the middle man.I order it from advance netting all the time....and it is here first thing the next day,where as brinded is in Scotland and took a week and a half??....lol...atb...

how much do you buy? and cost?

i went on their website and get confused with the million types of nets for different fish and billion different figures for the mesh sizes...materials....length :hmm:

how much do you buy? and cost?i went on their website and get confused with the million types of nets for different fish and billion different figures for the mesh sizes...materials....length :hmm:

I have bought loads off them mate....all different sizes,colours,thickness...depends what I am using it for mate,I think you will be able to order 50yds,100yds,200yds....from 4z to 16z.blue,green,yellow,red,white...you get the picture....lol, and the mesh size is usually 4.25,but I imagine they have other sizes...all the sheet netting for rabbiting they sell is nylon....but they do not advertise it on the website....fone them up and ask for Steve,just mention rabbit netting and he knows the score mate,and the prices are good too,next day delivery too...ye can't go wrong....atb...

rang advanced earlier for a quote...

they only sell the netting in 200yard bundles....

works out a ball hair over 60 quid delivered...

but i only need 10 yards :laugh:

The problem is Advanced has no competition so they can charge what they like. Most of the other sellers of nets bridport etc buy off Advanced. Advanced have the resourses to buy in bulk from Tiawan, the smaller firms do not. Minimum order from Tiawan is 200 sheets and even though the nets are relitivly cheap you have to factor in a lot of other costs. Shipping from Tiawan, import duty, Vat, agents fees, storage and transport costs from the docks to yourself. It all mounts up, so you have to buy a shed load to make it viable.

Advanced buy the nylon nets as just part of a container/s of nets so they are able to make a bigger mark-up as the costs are not so high.

TC

Edited by tiercel

The problem is Advanced has no competition so they can charge what they like. Most of the other sellers of nets bridport etc buy off Advanced. Advanced have the resourses to buy in bulk from Tiawan, the smaller firms do not. Minimum order from Tiawan is 200 sheets and even though the nets are relitivly cheap you have to factor in a lot of other costs. Shipping from Tiawan, import duty, Vat, agents fees, storage and transport costs from the docks to yourself. It all mounts up, so you have to buy a shed load to make it viable.

Advanced buy the nylon nets as just part of a container/s of nets so they are able to make a bigger mark-up as the costs are not so high.

TC

Thats the problem now no one can compete,with the goods from china or Tiawan,its a shame no body over here makes it,it cant be expensive to produce with the right machinery,