Out With The R10

Well me and my shooting partner tinson1 have been out to one of our perms with my r10 177. As soon as we pulled up there were 3 in site all in diff directions so i decided to shoot them out the window of the 4x4 as i didnt want to alarm them getting out etc. all shots were taken around 25-30 yards. I popped the 3 off so we parked up and sorted the gamebag out. Off we went to collect em and it happens again 1 goes missing a cheeky fox took it from under our nose. Our back was litrally turned for a max of 3 mins it was right on the bushline so was an easy picking for the sod so only managed the retrive the two. We then had a stroll and didnt manage nothing else. So off we went quickly before dark draws. I then bagged a nice size woody and tinson1 bagged a bunny around 30 yards with my r10. He actually loves the r10 now so i think hes having my .22 version :). Heres a couple pics. Didnt manage a pic of the woody and tinsons bunny. But the dogs are gonna be full tonite. :) cheers for reading porky (rob)

7C2A2F15-4AB1-47C3-8E8C-D3C5454DF1D2-862

B1AB4662-E55F-431E-8295-0333633D1A25-862

• Like 4

Its a diff one from last time can you belive it !!

i can mate there all over the place its the same round hear sneaky sods are every where i have been smelling them when i have been walking the dogs on the roads now and been seeing roe dear where there shouldn't be too no one hardly shoots them hear so they go all over the shop