Lurcher X Bull

Id like to know where yall are finding these bulldogs that are worth breeding from that are gonna bring enough to the game that it outweighs all that you are gonna lose. I have quite a few really good buddies over yalls way an according to them there aint none of them left so where in the hell is everybody finding these dogs?

there's a lot of shite about. what is your perception of a bulldog because we may be talking different breeds.

depending on what you want the dog to do a dash of bull will always add an edge that no other breed brings to the table . that jaw power,strength,loyalty and drive comes in handy with rats

Its hillarious how posts get deleted off here now when a couple guys are just having fun and messing with each other. None of what I said or what anybody else said was serious at all and most of us knew that but I guess people get their panties in a bunch for no reason on this site anymore. WTF?

• Like 1

Id like to know where yall are finding these bulldogs that are worth breeding from that are gonna bring enough to the game that it outweighs all that you are gonna lose. I have quite a few really good buddies over yalls way an according to them there aint none of them left so where in the hell is everybody finding these dogs?

there's a lot of shite about. what is your perception of a bulldog because we may be talking different breeds.

depending on what you want the dog to do a dash of bull will always add an edge that no other breed brings to the table . that jaw power,strength,loyalty and drive comes in handy with rats

I seriously doubt if most people can get their hands on the right bulldog to put that dash into what most of the good lurchers already have.

I seriously doubt if most people can get their hands on the right bulldog to put that dash into what most of the good lurchers already have.

brown bred

• Like 2

Bull x only way to go if the quarry bites back , u don't have a lurcher that fears it quarry in anyway and when your lampin 4 nights a week they'd want to be able to dispatch them move on and do it over and over again , not just 1 doubled up lik most other smaller xs, and den ppl say the dog is great on quarry that bites back but give it a fox 4 nights a week and in 2 weeks your little lurcher won't look at one , but will shit the bull x all day and night on hares rabbits, !

• Like 1

ireland dan

ireland dan

we only keep the best :thumbs: