whippet at stud sootysam lines

Guest bitsa lurcher
Nice looking lad you've got there mate. :clapper: What's his Dam & Sire?

The sires is out of Strike while the irons hot put to little black mollie

The dam is out of Jake lord of the night put to meg

Mike brown's dogs.

top breed lines in that dog , how old is he and how many seasons work has he done ??? how tall to the shoulder ?

Mike brown's dogs.

My young pups sire was 'Strike while the irons hot'(GLEN) and the dam was 'Jenny's Lass'(MEG)......

DSC_0057-1.jpg

DSC_0079-1.jpg

post-10198-1186876372_thumb.jpg

The picture of him on the internet is of him at ten months old as it is the only won i have,

he is only coming 4 now but has proved himself to be a great alrounder.

He stands around 21 1/2 to 22"

Ive hunted lurchers for years, and up from a few years ago i had a collie lurcher which i worked

until she was 10 brilliant dog and have had numerous dogs, until now to try and some what replace her.

He has sired a couple of litters, one of which i have took a pup which has just turned a year and is showing good protential.

a big whippet that mate its bigger than my lurcher i thought they only went upto about 20-21 inches anyway a stunning dog i have a soft spot for the whippets my mate has a black dog laguna/nimrodel of his box he is.

a big whippet that mate its bigger than my lurcher i thought they only went upto about 20-21 inches anyway a stunning dog i have a soft spot for the whippets my mate has a black dog laguna/nimrodel of his box he is.

Sooty sam, seem to have fairly big whippets in their breed, nice and strong, just right for working conditions. :thumbs:

Frank.

laguna/nimrodel he is mate but he is my friends dog but we are always out together the dog is 20-inches will get a new camera soon the one i have is a bit cack will get up some pics through the season.

Edited by marko
  • 11 months later...

Mike brown's dogs.

My young pups sire was 'Strike while the irons hot'(GLEN) and the dam was 'Jenny's Lass'(MEG)......

DSC_0057-1.jpg

DSC_0079-1.jpg

Hi I know this is draggin up the past but i wondered how this dog had turned out as im about to get one the exact same as this.any pics now and how tall did it make??