Jackers

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the f**k is rolo lol,I think if you give them enough stick and noting left in the tank they pull up at the end of the day there only dogs there not machines

All dogs jack. And yes of course it dont matter what line.

They'll never be the same but some can go for years and only f**k up here and there. Its not a big deal to me to be honest. I think its a bullshit term that is way overused. Every single dog every

the thing is iceman the dog done it again out in the open that dog of es like they say the do it once they do it again stick to that rule big e the dog might not do it again for afew weeks but they will do it again I had one like that years ago outta glider to a mc donagh bred bitch one week he was out of this world killing and giving hares a real hard time a few weeks later come to a gate he would stop give him to a fella in England he was the same over there run when he wanted to no good

Brendy you also seen him run few weeks before he jacked the cream pup doubled with him hare wouldn't have been stopped only for cream bitch she was a sad loss mate

The dog stopped before the fence Icey no heart he didn't attempt to go under or over just stood and watched the hare bounce of the fence back at him and he still made no attempt to drive at it

best post on here on a long time more power to you e for tellin the truth :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by cheeser
  • Like 1