Ferret Newbie

Guest norseman

most meat except pork, I don't know if pork does them damage but I think its because of their salt content sometimes. ferrets can get dehydrated easily. well so ive been told :yes:

Are you sure that's the reason, not that pork is the closest tasting meat to human flesh apparently and you don't want them getting a taste for that. lol.

first i've heard, a ferret would be doing well to eat you though lol. nah I know what your saying but I thinks its because pork can be salty mate.

Mate, I was just having a laugh. I didn't think that was really the reason for a second. lol

i was hoping you were'nt serious, but nothing surprises me on here anymore :icon_eek:

Apologise for so many questions lads, the ferret I got on Friday was fed on rabbit I don't have any as yet so after reading up on here I got some alpha ferret feast she seems to be eating that fine but stuck a chicken wing this morning and all she has done is put it in the sleeping area ......... How long before I should remove it???