Hero's Of Thl.....

lol ya cheeky b*****d ive worked all my life,only recently been out of work,and tbh i hvent really been looking seriously.enjoying the wee break hahah

no mate never seen him.i could take you right to the house though. Aaron drive never forget it

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

electricity ya daft c**t lol

2 young lads from our village, one is a member on here. Well one day when they were about 5/6 making me around 10/11, they were swinging on steel railings, the ones with spikes on the top that ran alo

O.k ,picture the scene , burning building ,third floor ,two badly burnt unconscious men ,my mate picks one up ,over his shoulder and slowly carries him down a burning staircase ,taking care to protect

Posted Images

Can they be work related ? I used to be a fireman and can make myself look really good on this thread

f*****g doubt it, take more than a thread to make you look good :laugh: na seriously, would love to hear your heroic tales, fireman deserve a lot of respect :thumbs: why did you get sacked? :D

putting butter on the pole.............. :boogy:

lol ya cheeky b*****d ive worked all my life,only recently been out of work,and tbh i hvent really been looking seriously.enjoying the wee break hahah

no mate never seen him.i could take you right to the house though. Aaron drive never forget it

What was electrocuting her?

Not heroic, but I saved a woman from choking in a Chinese restaurant. She had stood up, was pointing at her throat and she was wheezing and going blue. Her boyfriend was gently patting her on the back and the waiter was fanning her face with a menu. :laugh:

It was obvious no-one was going to do anything, so I went over, pushed them out of the way, put my arns round her and gave her the heimlich manouvre. The first and second squeezes did nothing, but on the third, a lump of meat came flying out of her mouth and must have flown a good 6 feet.

I've never been medically trained, but I knew she wasn't going to last long with the "treatment" she was getting. I'd read about the heimlich, and wasn't sure if I would do it right, but it had to be better than watching someone die. Turned out I must have done it O.K.

Also did i mention when I went to the hospital to have someting reomved from my eye? Well brave. :laugh:

oh ive done that aswell bud.forgot about that.my mate was choking on a bit of food; his bird was just laughing lol i could clearly see he was in distress lol

just thumped him on the back till it flew out. i nearly choked myself once,got jelly sweet stuck in my throat,and was only here myself,i ws honestly in a bad way lol was near close to passing out,and knew if i did i was dead. f***ing rammed my fingers down my throat and thank f**k i managed to haul it out.f***ing throat was killing me for a week

• Like 1

• Like 19

:laugh::laugh:

Can they be work related ? I used to be a fireman and can make myself look really good on this thread

f*****g doubt it, take more than a thread to make you look good :laugh: na seriously, would love to hear your heroic tales, fireman deserve a lot of respect :thumbs: why did you get sacked? :D

:laugh: I think he was caught wearing his uniform in a gay bar :D

:laugh::laugh:

:laugh: deserved that one :thumbs:

Not heroic, but I saved a woman from choking in a Chinese restaurant. She had stood up, was pointing at her throat and she was wheezing and going blue. Her boyfriend was gently patting her on the back and the waiter was fanning her face with a menu. :laugh:

It was obvious no-one was going to do anything, so I went over, pushed them out of the way, put my arns round her and gave her the heimlich manouvre. The first and second squeezes did nothing, but on the third, a lump of meat came flying out of her mouth and must have flown a good 6 feet.

I've never been medically trained, but I knew she wasn't going to last long with the "treatment" she was getting. I'd read about the heimlich, and wasn't sure if I would do it right, but it had to be better than watching someone die. Turned out I must have done it O.K.

Also did i mention when I went to the hospital to have someting reomved from my eye? Well brave. :laugh:

oh ive done that aswell bud.forgot about that.my mate was choking on a bit of food; his bird was just laughing lol i could clearly see he was in distress lol

just thumped him on the back till it flew out. i nearly choked myself once,got jelly sweet stuck in my throat,and was only here myself,i ws honestly in a bad way lol was near close to passing out,and knew if i did i was dead. f*****g rammed my fingers down my throat and thank f**k i managed to haul it out.f*****g throat was killing me for a week

Don't take this the wrong way :D but do you think maybe your a f***ing jinx mate? :laugh:

• Like 3

again........... :laugh:

again........... :laugh:

You know the rule, 3 strikes your out :D

He won't post now, he's really shy is our Stanley :D

That's what I get ,risk my life daily ,walk nonchalantly in to burning buildings ,save countless lives . And all you pair of Mongols do is mock me .

:laugh: ok Stan, floors yours mate...... Hush hush at the back please, Stan's about to talk....... Over to you......... Stan