sounds like a raw diet is the way to go.

but if you dont mind me asking where does everyone get there chicken from bit costly buying it?

ive got plenty off rabbit at my dispence tho so will try that to begin with.

Thanks again

I'm not sure where you'd get raw from in your area, but there are a few national companies that deliver all over the country.

I'd advise not to feed just one meat like chicken or rabbit, my butcher sells minced tripe, beef, lamb. chicken and hearts and my mutt gets all of them at different times plus the odd tin of tuna. The way I see it is that each meat gives different things to the dog that he may not get if he only has one type. As far as cost goes I find it much cheaper to feed raw, it cost me about 40p a day to feed mine and he's a big lad at around 70lb. Don't forget to add a few veg's too, I just give him whats left over from our meals. And he'll need bones to keep his teeth clean but the butcher gives me them for free.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine get a spoonful of natural yogurt every other day on their food ........

Mine get a small tub each twice a week...they love it...good for them too... :thumbs:

:thumbs: then give the tubs to the ferrets, they'll clean em up and have toys to play with.

Good idea mate...wouldn't have thought of that... :thumbs:

just thought id report back don what most of you said put him on raw diet mainly rabbit cause there thousands on my

permission

and a bowl of pasta veg and a bit of complete to bulk it up and a dollop of natral yogart he love that :thumbs:

Its done the trick any way made him solid and far less frequintly so cheers everyone very helfull indeed :bye: