• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

well like ive said before pigs need any intell then come on here got all the need lol lol

Thats the risk you take in this game fcuk them thats my point of view ban me from driving bin there send me to jail dun that whot more can thay do take my dogs not going to happern pal
Might as well take Spielbergs doesnt look like hes going to use his LOL

You just worry about your kennels, my bitch will kill more in an outing then Your 3 will kill in the season ;)

well like ive said before pigs need any intell then come on here got all the need lol lol

Thats the risk you take in this game fcuk them thats my point of view ban me from driving bin there send me to jail dun that whot more can thay do take my dogs not going to happern pal

Might as well take Spielbergs doesnt look like hes going to use his LOL

You just worry about your kennels, my bitch will kill more in an outing then Your 3 will kill in the season ;)

LOL LOL

redbull will have your 2 favorites then dessert bred i was going to keep the brindle bitch SPINNER myself and get rid of JOE the brindle dog but my daughter said he was her favorite thats the only reason she is a smart quick little f****r and very alert and loves nothing more than to run round with a paint brush in her mouth and she holds her own when the 2 dog pups try picking on her creatine can you get a few pics up of KRYPTO mate and GREENMAN can you put some up of yours EARS many thanks pp

the lucky 2 and spinner the two for me out of the litter , that spinner looks a rum little fecker

cheers desertbred yea she looks a fecker :laugh: there all crackers from this litter fair play to the lads there all looking good :thumbs: