Mouse's Pups Regular Updated Pics

Funny you say that. I have a bitch from this litter and was the noisiest pup I've ever had. Took 3 days before she settled down. I live on a farm but had to take a note to the other cottages explaining what the noise was. First night she howled or screamed best part of the night. Absolutely cracking pup coming on a treat comes to work everyday with me looking forward to seeing how they all turn out.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

red bull he is coming along nicely looks well a real credit to you and just to clear something up salukixgrey never had 1 of mouses pups must of been another litter of pups defo not 1 of mine the pup i kept JOE is doing real well had him coursing a rabbit round the garden the other night i took a few pics of him will get them up later today took him about 10 mins before he mouthed it properly but was as proud as you like carrying it round by its head lol

Coincidence then! Pup is coming on really well pp. out at work everyday getting used to riding about on the quad. Real biddable to so far recall, heel work. Letting her stretch her legs behind the farm yesterday, all of a sudden she stops head goes up sniffing the air and dives onto a thick hedge like a spaniel. Next thing there's a young pup running a this years roe fawn like a pair of mini me's. Proper Fenton moment, luckily it disappeared into standing corn. How old are they now, bugger me the little bitch has some drive if she sees something she fancies chasing.

I don't know pp personally and I'm not a day walker the reason I picked one of these pups is because I was after something along these lines never had anything with saluki in before and I liked the look of the pups how they were reared and his enthusiasm for his dogs showed through the fact he put on pictures every 30 minutes for the past 3 months! I have to say wasn't disappointed pp is a real nice chap with a passion for what he does. I am genuinely impressed with this pup. One thing I've really noticed is its strike, will pick up and play with a bit of bone or a bit of rope throw it tear of and come past it full tilt and lift it of the deck, never slows up or misses. This may be nothing special to others but certainly noticeable compared to other pups I've had of different breeding over the years. Very much looking forward to bringing her on as a general moucher day and night.

sorry porkybella redbull phoned me early hours this morning and said he want the bitch to run on with lucky junior he is coming to fetch her next weekend as he is working away at the moment he is a good lad and done a good job of his dog pup as you can see he was first to get in touch so got to offer her to him first mate if for some reason he changes his mind ill get in touch mate or you can pm him and asking him if he wants to let you have her might take a bit of proffit on her you never know sorry again mate atb pp :thumbs:

If your not fast your last sorry to hear you missid out porkybella im shocked that pups wernt snaped up quicker like the dam to this litter see her run last season classey bitch with the gears as well and fair play to u pp your dogs allways look good un like u lol