Hound X Lurchers

I do alot of hill work and been looking at a hound cross for a while Does anyone work them or soon them work not interested in lamping or anyone working one now that's doing well as might consider putting one on my uncles ridgeback cross in a few years any infomation would be great pm me if you like thanks !!

I do alot of hill work and been looking at a hound cross for a while Does anyone work them or soon them work not interested in lamping or anyone working one now that's doing well as might consider putting one on my uncles ridgeback cross in a few years any infomation would be great pm me if you like thanks !!

A lad by me runs one Ow, if you like I'll see if you can get out with him and see it go, its a nice looking animal too. :victory:

Seen a couple, and they could hunt hard and fast. They were bull/grey x welsh hound. Great for driving woods and forest and casting out over open hill.

Well my ridgeback is ridgebackxgrey bullgrey colliegrey and works hills and forestry havnt seen a hounds go yet wanting to see weather the to put one over her or go for a straight one