2013 British And Irish Lions Tour To Australia.

About the only problem I see is as SoB is not an out and out jackler, who is going to turn over the ball when Lydiate ankle chops them? It might have made more sense to start withTips then brought SOB on for his carrying later in the game?

TC

I would've thought that Faletau will play close to Lydiate in defence and take over that role that Warburton played when defending, I think SOB is there to link with Faletau for go forward ball. If SOB is on his game he's lethal when allowed to play the expansive game.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great game and a great way to silence the "naysyers" the win was based on a power game and when played correctly is hard to live with for any team imo, yes its one dimensional at times but when

I like the way people of all nations have got behind the British and Irish lions on here. Some of the vitriol towards other nations players on other sites has to be seen to be believed. On this thread

Well a wins a win and thats about all. The ref aside (Dont like slagging refs off) the Lions looked very nervous and seemed to wait to see what the Wallibes did first before doing their own stuff. 3 i

Posted Images

Gatland will either be hailed as the messiah after the game.....or a f***ing fool for making his choice. I can see why he made his selection, as has already been said.cohesion, having said that, there are a lot of top quality players in his squad, world class players as well as his 10 welsh players. I truly hope it works out for him and the team, and that he gets a knighthood and silences all his doubters..........only time will be the judge of that, one thing for certain.its gonna be an all or nothing sort of game.

• Like 2

The team for Saturday.

1. Corbisiero,

2. Hibbard,

3. A Jones,

4. A W Jones ©,

5. Parling,

6. Lydiate,

7. O'Brien,

8. Faletau

9. Phillips

10. Sexton

11. North

12. Roberts

13. Davis

14. Bowe

15. Halfpenny

Bench - T Youngs, Vunipola, Cole, Gray, Tipuric, Murray, Farrell, Tuilagi.

To be honest I like the look of it.

TC

You would, you're Welsh. :tongue2::laugh:

Feck me I hope The Lions win or Gatlands name is mud.

It's a big call this team. The lineout is going to be massive, so thats mainly AWJ then, and no Croft on the bench to help out. Parling isn't big enough either and to top it all off Hibbard is throwing in. :icon_eek: Glad to see Corbiseiro back, not sure about the Hookers, maybe a "pin the Donkey" type of choice.

The backs would have been my choice all along. :thumbs:

Come on you Wale.......I mean Reds. :victory: :victory:

• Like 3

The team for Saturday.

1. Corbisiero,

2. Hibbard,

3. A Jones,

4. A W Jones ©,

5. Parling,

6. Lydiate,

7. O'Brien,

8. Faletau

9. Phillips

10. Sexton

11. North

12. Roberts

13. Davis

14. Bowe

15. Halfpenny

TC

It's a big call this team. The lineout is going to be massive, so thats mainly AWJ then, and no Croft on the bench to help out. Parling isn't big enough either and to top it all off Hibbard is throwing in. :icon_eek: Glad to see Corbiseiro back, not sure about the Hookers, maybe a "pin the Donkey" type of choice.

:laugh:

What worries me Arch is this dosen't look like a team that is capable of changing to a plan B, regardless of the result on Saturday this tour will always be about BODgate.

I think leaving Croft out of the 23 is a mistake if the line out isn't working then Croft could've come on to secure it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

The team for Saturday.

1. Corbisiero,

2. Hibbard,

3. A Jones,

4. A W Jones ©,

5. Parling,

6. Lydiate,

7. O'Brien,

8. Faletau

9. Phillips

10. Sexton

11. North

12. Roberts

13. Davis

14. Bowe

15. Halfpenny

TC

What worries me Arch is this dosen't look like a team that is capable of changing to a plan B, regardless of the result on Saturday this tour will always be about BODgate.

I think leaving Croft out of the 23 is a mistake if the line out isn't working then Croft could've come on to secure it. :thumbs:

IMO I don't think there has ever been a plan B. We were talking about the same thing at work today.

The Lions tour is a strange thing. No building for the future, it's all about winning, so in some respects does it really matter what team is picked, as long as they win the series ??

I just hope it's a good game and the fu*king Sky plus works this time. :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

The team for Saturday.

1. Corbisiero,

2. Hibbard,

3. A Jones,

4. A W Jones ©,

5. Parling,

6. Lydiate,

7. O'Brien,

8. Faletau

9. Phillips

10. Sexton

11. North

12. Roberts

13. Davis

14. Bowe

15. Halfpenny

TC

IMO I don't think there has ever been a plan B. We were talking about the same thing at work today.

The Lions tour is a strange thing. No building for the future, it's all about winning, so in some respects does it really matter what team is picked, as long as they win the series ??

I just hope it's a good game and the fu*king Sky plus works this time. :laugh: :laugh:

Lions tour is on anytime plus/on demand arch. :yes: just whack an Ethernet cable from the back of your sky+ HD box and into your router and away you go! :good:

The team for Saturday.

1. Corbisiero,

2. Hibbard,

3. A Jones,

4. A W Jones ©,

5. Parling,

6. Lydiate,

7. O'Brien,

8. Faletau

9. Phillips

10. Sexton

11. North

12. Roberts

13. Davis

14. Bowe

15. Halfpenny

TC

Lions tour is on anytime plus/on demand arch. :yes: just whack an Ethernet cable from the back of your sky+ HD box and into your router and away you go! :good:

:hmm:

Iv'e got that. But couldn't find last weeks game when i looked. The box said no sports available on demand ???????

I have been thinking about that, with Hibbard in I think it will be front ball and drives, at least there is a chance of him hitting front jumpers.

TC

The team for Saturday.

1. Corbisiero,

2. Hibbard,

3. A Jones,

4. A W Jones ©,

5. Parling,

6. Lydiate,

7. O'Brien,

8. Faletau

9. Phillips

10. Sexton

11. North

12. Roberts

13. Davis

14. Bowe

15. Halfpenny

TC

Iv'e got that. But couldn't find last weeks game when i looked. The box said no sports available on demand ???????

I just checked mate, it is on there.. :yes:

On Demand > Catch Up > Sky Sports > Lions Tour.. :thumbs:

The team for Saturday.

1. Corbisiero,

2. Hibbard,

3. A Jones,

4. A W Jones ©,

5. Parling,

6. Lydiate,

7. O'Brien,

8. Faletau

9. Phillips

10. Sexton

11. North

12. Roberts

13. Davis

14. Bowe

15. Halfpenny

TC

I just checked mate, it is on there.. :yes:

On Demand > Catch Up > Sky Sports > Lions Tour.. :thumbs:

Yeah. Iv'e just checked Mal, our Sky wireless router is fecked. Thats why it didn't record last weeks game (I sent the record from the laptop, so the Sky+ box didn't receive the signal) and there is nothing on catch up at the moment either. There's no connection between the Sky wireless router and the Broadband router upstairs. :censored: :censored:

Just orderd a new one. :thumbs:

The first one cost £60 two years ago, the new on £22. WTF ?????

• Like 1

COME ON YOU FU*KERS..............

Look, I'm not botherd Gatlands a Kiwi. I'm not upset he's picked 10 Welshmen, I don't care they're going to play Warrenball and i couldn't give a toss there is only 1 Leicester player in the team....................Just a win please. A 3-nil will do.

.....................Actullay, only 3 of those 4 statements are true. :tongue2:

Dewch ar chi Llewod. :yes: :yes: